PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Tomorrow is the Day of Days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!! I have 2 myself and as others have already stated it is the most challenging/ rewarding thing you will ever do.

Just make sure he doesn't rebel in his teenage years and become a Jets fan!!!!

Congrats man. Let's hope he doesnt have to wait long to go to a victory parade.

Best of luck to you sir. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Congratulations!! I have 2 myself and as others have already stated it is the most challenging/ rewarding thing you will ever do.

Just make sure he doesn't rebel in his teenage years and become a Jets fan!!!!

Its really funny you said that. My girlfriends best friend is a HUGE Jets fan. She said she was going to buy him a Jets jersey and I said good, we need diapers and it would be great to have my son piss and SHlT on the jets. She knows not to buy him jets gear!!! I am brainwashing my son early to be a DIE HARD PATRIOTS FAN. Once I bring him to a couple games in Foxboro, he will be hooked!!!

GOOD LUCK! Let us know how it goes.

Congrats!! Your life is about to change forever, for the better!!

Back in november, I anounced that my gf was pregnant. Well, tomorrow morning they are inducing her, so my son should be born tomorrow night or monday morning. Wish us luck. I will be posting pictures with his Patriots stuff on!! I am excited that hes coming before Thursday so we can watch our first ever Patriots game together!!

Congratulations man!.....most awesome time of your life for sure! You will not be getting much sleep pretty soon but it is all worth it!! Enjoy and congrats again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes