PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Titans to wear Houston Oilers throwbacks

Would be cool to see the royal blues come back sometime.
Do we know why Kraft felt the need to change the uniforms after 1999?

What I remember was ... feel free to correct me. 1:00 got the NFL game for the Boston area and 4:00 was usually an NFC game.
So I grew up liking the Oilers ... Vikings and Rams ... I think we finally got to watch Patriots when Bledsoe was drafted.

So many NY Giants games .... disliked that team. Anyways ... loved that Oilers team ... they were fun to watch.

What I remember was ... feel free to correct me. 1:00 got the NFL game for the Boston area and 4:00 was usually an NFC game.
So I grew up liking the Oilers ... Vikings and Rams ... I think we finally got to watch Patriots when Bledsoe was drafted.

Anyways ... loved that Oilers team ... they were fun to watch.

The 93 team had Warren Moon (HoF), Bruce Matthews (HoF), Mike Munchak (HoF), Haywood Jeffries (All Pro), Webster Slaughter (All Pro), Ernest Givens (All Pro), and Lorenzo White (Pro Bowl.). All these players were still in their prime years. Stacked offense.

I'm surprised these uniforms haven't been cancelled. How is today's woke NFL allowing this symbol of the evil fossil fuel industry on a team's helmets? In the words of autistic Greta Thunberg "How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm surprised these uniforms haven't been cancelled. How is today's woke NFL allowing this symbol of the evil fossil fuel industry on a team's helmets? In the words of autistic Greta Thunberg "How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!"

New helmets to feature recycle symbol

4:00 was almost always hosted by an AFCW or NFCW team, not like it is today that's for sure... I forget if one conference had more games shown at that particular time than the other however...

So many NY Giants games .... disliked that team. Anyways ... loved that Oilers team ... they were fun to watch.

I grew up liking the Eagles & Redskins because they were in the same division as the Vagiants & Cowboys, my two least favorite teams in the league before the 1976 POs; I was otherwise indifferent towards the rest of the NFC.

I miss NFL Films with a passion. It would be considered x-rated if watched by fans today. Nfl is so afraid of that footage when it comes to their concussion lawsuits that they locked the films away in a basement 2 miles underground.
yep ... loved those films.

yep ... loved those films.

Every late Sunday morning during the 1970s, game highlights via NFL Films, narrated by John Facenda and hosted by Tom Brookshier & Pat Summerall for This Week in Pro Football, was must-see TV.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back