PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Titans to wear Houston Oilers throwbacks

Best uniforms in pro sports history...like the white tops even better.

Best uniforms in pro sports history...like the white tops even better.
That's a bold statement. I was always partial to the powder blue Chargers myself. All of pro sports? A valid argument could be made for the hated Yankee pinstripes and logo. That logo is iconic, even non-sports fans know what it is. Still hate them, tho.

The Oilers do look good. Not taking anything away from them.

That's a bold statement. I was always partial to the powder blue Chargers myself. All of pro sports? A valid argument could be made for the hated Yankee pinstripes and logo. That logo is iconic, even non-sports fans know what it is. Still hate them, tho.

The Oilers do look good. Not taking anything away from them.

Sorry, you can't argue with your unsupported opinion when my statement is backed by objective scientific facts, double blind placebos, and peer reviewed research.

Nice! - reminds me of the old Dan Pastrami and Bum Phillips "Love ya Blue" daze..

Sorry, you can't argue with your unsupported opinion when my statement is backed by objective scientific facts, double blind placebos, and peer reviewed research.
how could you be so sure joe pesci GIF

Reminds me of their Houston Oilers song, which was later taken “Ron Borges style” by the Miami Dolphins who didn’t have the creativity to come up with their own song.

Makes me think of 35-3 (HT) at Buffalo.

Makes me think of 35-3 (HT) at Buffalo.

Even worse than that: it was 28-3 at halftime then the Oilers scored early in the 3rd on a Pick-6... That must've been the moment when Everyone thought the game was over... I still remember seeing all those people on TV leaving the stadium...

Even worse than that: it was 28-3 at halftime then the Oilers scored early in the 3rd on a Pick-6... That must've been the moment when Everyone thought the game was over... I still remember seeing all those people on TV leaving the stadium...
Was that when Frank the Third Reich lead them back you seem to be an old goat like me Coach cap.:)

SOME team needs to bring those back permanently. Titans/Texans are both pretty forgettable uniform-wise.

1690219770980.jpeg
Old Tyme Steelers jersey. I wonder if they were known as Steelers F.C. in the Premier League lol

Oilers should've never become the Titans in the first place. Your team name doesn't have to be literal to where you're located. Are there lakes in Los Angeles? Are there Rams running around in Los Angeles? Is Jazz music in Utah? Are there Jaguars running around in Jacksonville? How about Bears in Chicago?

We need more retro uniforms. Bring back the original Jaguars uniforms from the 90's along with the Pats, Rams, Bills, Dolphins, Seahawks, Vikings, Jets, Giants, Falcons, Cardinals and Chargers. Give us the Kelly Green Eagles for a few games.

Would be cool to see the royal blues come back sometime.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back