PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thursday Night Game: Colts vs. Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Thursday Night Game

I need it to be January already. the Manning collapse better be something epic. Like if the raiders some how won out and made the WC and knocked them out, that would be special

Garrard played well enough to take the gas-pipe at the end.

I thought Manning was the HC?

Manning says he wants to play, Colts are gonna go 16-0

Fuuuuuuuuuuudge.

I think we should worry about our own game, Its over done with, we had a chance to beat the colts and saints and blew it.... they will go undefeated, give them props and move on...We have our own hands full , first with Buffalo.. a loss to buffalo and pretty much there is no playoffs..

Game, Set, Match, here we come guys

34ss8ow.jpg

i just hate how the media are like oh yay the colts and saints are going undefeated! *gets on knees and smiles like a donut for Brees and Manning* But when it was the patriots they were like "well the satan spawns went undefeated lets all hope they die a horrific death and they lose in the playoffs". They never said that but still thats the vibe i was getting.

I think we should worry about our own game, Its over done with, we had a chance to beat the colts and saints and blew it.... they will go undefeated, give them props and move on...We have our own hands full , first with Buffalo.. a loss to buffalo and pretty much there is no playoffs..

Greetings,

I could not agree with that statement more Sean PA Patriot.
Shalom,
Celticboy04

I need it to be January already. the Manning collapse better be something epic. Like if the raiders some how won out and made the WC and knocked them out, that would be special

i think this colt team is better than the previous ones.have to tip your hat off to them...the whole game they never looked like losing even when behind. they made clutch plays and took adv of jags mistakes when they had to.

i think this colt team is better than the previous ones.have to tip your hat off to them...the whole game they never looked like losing even when behind. they made clutch plays and took adv of jags mistakes when they had to.
Some people can't remove the Colts hater glasses to realize we might be observing a truly great team.

The Colts respond every time they are challenged. Every time.

One of these days, someone will have to explain to me why it's a bad idea to jam Colts' receivers on the line. It's not as if letting them run free seems to be working, after all.

Reminds us of a team we used to know... It was just amazing, you do have to give them props..

These Colts really have the killer instinct. It's something to behold.

I thought Manning was the HC?
I sit back now and question how much Tony Dungy was holding back the Colts given their performances through injury this season. Soft schedule or not, I've seen a team play like this before all the way to Superbowls in the earlier part of this decade.

Colts have that swagger about them at the moment.

I sit back now and question how much Tony Dungy was holding back the Colts given their performances through injury this season. Soft schedule or not, I've seen a team play like this before all the way to Superbowls in the earlier part of this decade.

Colts have that swagger about them at the moment.

iam not sure which playoff team can beat them @home including SD. they lose in the playoffs usually in the first game after being rusty. but if thye go all the way then even SD might find it tough to beat them.

Some people can't remove the Colts hater glasses to realize we might be observing a truly great team.

The Colts respond every time they are challenged. Every time.

Well, except in the playoffs where they fold. They are a very good team, but they can't win the way they have won many games this year in the playoffs. That is what killed them last year. A top team in the playoffs is not going to let them back into the game like many teams have this year including the Patriots.

I didn't watch tonight's game so I can't judge this one.

Last edited:

Garrard gave the game away with that pass. And that illegal formation penalty called on the Jags even though the play was never blown dead killed Jacksonville's momentum. Those were two key plays in the fourth quarter. The Colts also hit Garrard all day and it clearly affected his poise and accuracy.

The Jaguars had no pass rush and didn't hit the Colts receivers at the line. When those two things happen, Peyton is going to tear you apart limb from limb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes