PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: This year's HOF class semifinalists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that soon I'm going to have to endure the enshrinement of LaDanian Tomlinson? He's ahead of Bettis.

The idea that a team gave someone the ball more than another runner on another team shouldn't mean that he's a sure thing for the HOF. Another guy is Curtis Martin. His yards per carry has him tied for 106th with 41 other players and he never won squat.

Where is John Riggins on your list?

I'm not for/against Bettis butin every meaningful RB category he is Top 5 or Top 10.

Not every RB is Jim Brown or Barry Sanders.

Terrell Davis is the antithesis of your concern. Why is he not in?

Davis only played like 6 seasons.

I'm not for/against Bettis butin every meaningful RB category he is Top 5 or Top 10.

Not every RB is Jim Brown or Barry Sanders.

Terrell Davis is the antithesis of your concern. Why is he not in?

I acknowledged that Bettis is in because he has a lot of volume stats in my post.

I never said or implied that every RB had to be Jim Brown or Barry Sanders. If you think I did then please show me.

TD isn't in because of his short career. Although I myself feel Davis deserves to be in more than Bettis does.

I acknowledged that Bettis is in because he has a lot of volume stats in my post.

I never said or implied that every RB had to be Jim Brown or Barry Sanders. If you think I did then please show me.

TD isn't in because of his short career. Although I myself feel Davis deserves to be in more than Bettis does.

I'm trying to understand your criteria for HoF.

Is its finite or subjective? Both is ok.

I'm trying to understand your criteria for HoF.

Is its finite or subjective? Both is ok.

I believe the Hall of Fame should be the most elite players in NFL history. Basically when I look at a Hall of Famer I want to see a player that was considered elite for most of their career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft