PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: This has got to be killing Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read the entire thread so I don't know if this was mentioned. Anyone think of last year when the Titans were moving the ball pretty well in the 4th, but decided to punt on 4th and 1 with about 4 mins to go in the game?

I know they don't have Brady, and Manning is slumping a little, but when you're down by 6 with around 4 mins to go and have one of the best RB's in the league, you go for it on 4th and 1. You don't give the ball back to Manning to give him a chance, no matter how confident you are in your defense.

This bugged me really bad how Fisher avoided public blame for doing the wimpy, yet wrong move which resulted in a loss, but Belichick was destroyed for doing the gutsy, yet right move which also resulted in a loss.

The funny part is, had he gone for it and still lost, I think they would have probably said it was the move he had to make to give his team a chance to win. The media hates BB

I have ALWAYS been a Moss fan, but I don't feel bad for him one bit. I guess the grass isn't always greener, huh?

They had one loss with Moss. They have one loss without Moss. Of course they could be 9-2 with Moss still there.

Agreed. With or without Moss, the Patriots are a complete team at this point.

Randy Moss was sent packing by Bill Belichick to carry out his master plan. His mission was identical to that of Josh McDaniels whose mission was to cut, trade and draft and videotape until the Broncos were a wheezing wreck by the side of the road (Check!). Belichick ordered Moss to go get Brad Childress fired (Check!) and then destroy the Tennessee Titans and get Fisher fired (Check! Check!).

Remember, Belichick sent Drew Bledsoe and Lawyer Milloy to Buffalo to hollow out the core of the Buffalo Bills and get the team moved to Canada (Check!).

My sources tell me that Belichick has instructed Bob Kraft to buy the Jets and trade it for the Redskins. You saw it here first. I'm still trying to connect the dots to figure out how he undermined the Cowboys but it'll come to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft