PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Jets vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from the Jest fan board, they've stepped away from the edge of the cliff...for now...classic post, one person was complaining that San Diego was going for the field goal. If I was signed up on there board, I would of loved to give them the classic Herm quote..."Hello, you play to win the game!" :p

They actually think they are winning the game. Thing is, they are pretty much being dominated and the only reason they are not down by 17 is because SD is stupid. This is RISKY for a stupid team (SD)....the breaks will go Jets way - lucky effers.

Looks like SD's potent offence is being shutdown. I like the Colts chances next week.

The Jets have no right to be in this game right now. It is pretty damning to the Chargers that they have totally dominated this game and be up 7-0.

I hate to say this, but the Colts may be playing in the Super Bowl based on the way these two teams are playing.

Another classic post from the Jest board:

"Are you serious? NOBODY wants the JETS to win this game....the refs, the announcers, ESPN, FOX sports, even my dog pissed on my jersey last night"

Looks like SD's potent offence is being shutdown.

What's happening on the field & the score are two very different things right now.

2 missed field goals (One understandable, the other not) & 45 yards of penalties are why this isn't a two/three score game.

Another classic post from the Jest board:

"Are you serious? NOBODY wants the JETS to win this game....the refs, the announcers, ESPN, FOX sports, even my dog pissed on my jersey last night"

lli.jpg

Last edited:
What's happening on the field & the score are two very different things right now.

2 missed field goals (One understandable, the other not) & 45 yards of penalties are why this isn't a two/three score game.

Like I said, stupid, stupid team

Jets are in this because the chargers are ******ed...honest to goodness! Ugh.

Weak PI call.

50 yards of penalties now.

Last edited:
Nice hit by Jammer.

Timeout Jets... Sanchez forgot the down and distance.

Where's Doug Brien when you need the Jets to miss a field goal?

Piss poor performance from the Chargers. The Colts would have put up 17 by now.

Last edited:
Colts are going to crush either one of these teams

You think the pi calls are weak today, wait 'till next week in oil can stadium

Maybe someone can start a prediction thread for the Colts game with regards to the PI calls?

*crosses Malcom Floyd off my FA wish list*

I want that punter :(

i get the feeling the chargers are going to blow this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back