PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Jets vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the break the jets needed.....

Yeah it may give them a cheap 3. I hope they can see that catch from the front. From the back it looked like he never had possession.

Last edited:
Anyone else... rooting for the Jets? :D

I can't stand these SoCal turds in the stands, LT, redneck Rivers, etc.

Haha Jest got screwed there!

Well, the Chargers lucked out there. It didn't look like you could overturn it based on what I saw.

Sd got lucky ..

Why? Even though they are the media darlings right now, the Jets are no better than the Pats. The Pats would at least have a first down right now.

They have a better defense than Baltimore, and Baltimore made our offense look inept. How can you have any faith in that offense on the road where they've been even worse? I've defended our defense all year and still do, but they wouldn't hold Rivers and company to under 20 points or so. We'd have needed a TON of breaks for the game to even be close.

BTW, I can't stand Rivers' throwing style. It is bizarre.

Of course now all Jest fans will believe they lost because of the refs. Not because of how average their team is.

That's gotta be the most notorious non fumble since,,,,,, well you know.

great blitz pickup..great tackling before the 1st down.

I can see not calling that a catch, but I personally think it was. It was very close as far as whether he had full possession, ball was moving around alot

BTW, I can't stand Rivers' throwing style. It is bizarre.
I know what you mean, when brady or manning throws it looks so smooth like they're throwing a dart. With rivers he looks like hes throwing a brick, like the ball is heavy

I don't know, from what i can remember hes been the HC of a number of teams which were good but did nothing with them
not sure about washington but oakland wasnt a good team.SD is the best team he has had and even the charger players dissed him and longed for marty . He has turned it around with them inspite that. LT should thank norv if he gets a SB after all the open complaints he made abut norv

They have a better defense than Baltimore, and Baltimore made our offense look inept. How can you have any faith in that offense on the road where they've been even worse? I've defended our defense all year and still do, but they wouldn't hold Rivers and company to under 20 points or so. We'd have needed a TON of breaks for the game to even be close.

It was one game. The Pats score 31 points vs. the Jets the last time they played them. The Pats let the Ravens get two quick scores and played on their heels all game. If they didn't do that, it would have been a far different game. The Pats may have still lost, but it would have been much more of a match up.

I never said the Pats would beat the Chargers, but they could have mounted an offense vs. the Chargers. I think the Pats would have done better on offense than the Jets have thus far. The Jets are an one dimensional offense and the Chargers have taken away the dimension.

i think the jets pickup a first down this series and more....

I know what you mean, when brady or manning throws it looks so smooth like they're throwing a dart. With rivers he looks like hes throwing a brick, like the ball is heavy

It also looks like he side arms every pass.

Maybe the refs got confused and thought that the Chargers are the Colts? Just saying...:eek:

jets will score in this drive

It was one game. The Pats score 31 points vs. the Jets the last time they played them. The Pats let the Ravens get two quick scores and played on their heels all game. If they didn't do that, it would have been a far different game. The Pats may have still lost, but it would have been much more of a match up.

I never said the Pats would beat the Chargers, but they could have mounted an offense vs. the Chargers. I think the Pats would have done better on offense than the Jets have thus far. The Jets are an one dimensional offense and the Chargers have taken away the dimension.

If one TD is all it takes for our offense to panic and turn it over 4 times, then I don't want to see what happens to it @ a great team like SD. If we still had Weis or McD here maybe there'd be reason to hope for improvement, but this current offense was dead the second Welker went down.

not sure about washington but oakland wasnt a good team.SD is the best team he has had and even the charger players dissed him and longed for marty . He has turned it around with them inspite that. LT should thank norv if he gets a SB after all the open complaints he made abut norv
The skins were a good team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results