PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Jets vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone been to Haytia?

If one TD is all it takes for our offense to panic and turn it over 4 times, then I don't want to see what happens to it @ a great team like SD. If we still had Weis or McD here maybe there'd be reason to hope for improvement, but this current offense was dead the second Welker went down.

It was 2 TDs in 2 minutes.

BYW, the only team in the playoffs before last week that totally blew out the Pats were the Saints. The Pats might have given up points, but they probably would have points on the board right now too.

It was 2 TDs in 2 minutes.

BYW, the only team in the playoffs before last week that totally blew out the Pats were the Saints. The Pats might have given up points, but they probably would have points on the board right now too.

The 2nd TD was a result of Brady's fumble, I can't pin that on the defense.

Smart choice to punt here. Jets know they're more than lucky to be down by one score at this point.

The 2nd TD was a result of Brady's fumble, I can't pin that on the defense.

Who is blaming the defense. I am saying that getting down by two TDs in two minutes knocked the Pats out of their rhythm and put them back on their heels. On both sides of the ball. Without those two quick TDs, it would have been a much different game.

Who is blaming the defense. I am saying that getting down by two TDs in two minutes knocked the Pats out of their rhythm and put them back on their heels. On both sides of the ball. Without those two quick TDs, it would have been a much different game.

Just saying that the offense only has themselves to blame for getting so off rhythm. I personally think if the offense would have so much as have just gotten a couple first downs and punted a few times, the game could've been alot different. Still, they had plenty of opportunities to get back into the game and still couldn't move the ball to save their lives (TBC INT, Edelman PR)

Just saying that the offense only has themselves to blame for getting so off rhythm. I personally think if the offense would have so much as have just gotten a couple first downs and punted a few times, the game could've been alot different. Still, they had plenty of opportunities to get back into the game and still couldn't move the ball to save their lives (TBC INT, Edelman PR)

No Wes - no chance. Sorry folks

if the jets even get a FG its a moral victory for them after being dominated.

I've always wondered why teams don't try a fake spike, great way to catch defences off guard.

Fat Rexy looks perplexed - good.

Keading just retire you suck man you suck

To everyone saying we would've had NO chance against the chargers, yeah no......

Jets fans should be thrilled with the score right now.

They're being absolutley dominated and it's 7-0.

chargers living dangerously here..shouldve been up two scores at least

Well, typical Chargers playoff football so far. Get a good drive going then shoot yourself in the foot. Is lightningbolt around? You know, the guy that was practically making reservations for a Chargers/Colts meeting next week in Indy last night? Told you this would be a tougher game then you Charger fans were giving it credit for.

That said, let's go Chargers! Get your heads out of your asses!

Jets fans should be thrilled with the score right now.

They're being absolutley dominated and it's 7-0.

Judging from the Jest fan board, they've stepped away from the edge of the cliff...for now...classic post, one person was complaining that San Diego was going for the field goal. If I was signed up on there board, I would of loved to give them the classic Herm quote..."Hello, you play to win the game!" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes