PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The official - Colts and Jest lose this week thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love for the Colts to get to the SuperBowl...and LOSE! :singing:

I get that warm feeling inside me thinking about Manning pouting on the sidelines as his team is losing, plus what's better than some "Manning Face" time...

Manning Face

I am sure it was an accident but you might consider changing the word Kike to Like
:)

Yes, it was a typo.:eek: The hate was building as I was typing that post, which is not a bad thing, but distracting.

Yup, I'm hopin for a SD/BAL AFCC Game with SD winning and then losing to Dallas in the Superbowl

Almost the same, except I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints win the SB. Yea, they stomped the Pats this season, but overall they've got a decent organization, coach and QB. I think they'd make good winners.

I get that warm feeling inside me thinking about Manning pouting on the sidelines as his team is losing, plus what's better than some "Manning Face" time...

Manning Face

Best one....

1195536251_peyton.jpg

Manning Face

They look like Muppets.

I will say this right now. If they go on to win the Super Bowl, it doesn't change a thing.

The Colts are the worst #1 seeded AFC team I've seen in a long time. Good fortune has smiled on them all season, not to mention a few officials. Maybe the good fortune ends this weekend.

At this point there is nothing I want more than a Colts one-and-done for the 7th time this decade!

Indy_logo.jpg

The Jets vs the Colts for the AFCCG would make every member here suicidal :eek:

Maybe its because I am too young, I honestly don't HATE the Jets. I'm rooting for them over the chargers, I can't stand LT. The Jets deserve to win, they have the #1 defense and #1 rushing offense. Face it, the AFC will have a team we dislike: Ravens, Jets, Colts, Chargers.
hell, i don't even hate the jets and they're playing my team sunday

i do want to see my team win handily though
and i'd LOVE to see rivers and VJ tear a hole in revis island

New names for the Colts after their 14-and-quit regular season:

1) Indianapolis Geldings
2) Polian's Puszies
3) Peyton's Pansies
4) Indy Nutless Wonders
5) Indy Eunichs
6) Peyton's Powder Puffs
7) Indy Stay-Pufts
8) Indy Frenchmen
9) Indy Surrenderring Scum
10) Indianapolis Charmin

new names for the colts after their 14-and-quit regular season:

1) indianapolis geldings
2) polian's puszies
3) peyton's pansies
4) indy nutless wonders
5) indy eunichs
6) peyton's powder puffs
7) indy stay-pufts
8) indy frenchmen
9) indy surrenderring scum
10) indianapolis charmin

================================================

lol,:)

New names for the Colts after their 14-and-quit regular season:

1) Indianapolis Geldings
2) Polian's Puszies
3) Peyton's Pansies
4) Indy Nutless Wonders
5) Indy Eunichs
6) Peyton's Powder Puffs
7) Indy Stay-Pufts
8) Indy Frenchmen
9) Indy Surrenderring Scum
10) Indianapolis Charmin

How about:
India-nutless Dolts
Payton's Princess'
Team 14-3
The Gutless Goons

:eat3:Cheers to Indy and the Jests getting smacked around like the gutless slobs they are. Am I really routing for SD and Balt? I should have strated drinking far earlier...

Last edited:
"Caldwell's Cowards" is another.

I thought the system software would asterisk "Polian's ****ies" so I misspelled it on my original list

Last edited:

Manning Face

Then they can have this crappy superbowl curse thing we still seem to be saddled with. How long does it last anyway?

Well the Colts get by with a little help from their friends.

manningfriendsac8.jpg

I hate to say it but the Colts are going to win. They will embarrass the Ravens. They will stomp them and drag them across the field. It will be ugly. :mad:

Personally, I would've liked it if Baltimore could've defeated Indianapolis. While San Diego defeats the Jets. Then have Baltimore defeat San Diego and lose to whoever comes out of the NFC.

I can't root for the Colts, Chargers or Jets.

I reckon I can only hope that whoever comes out of the NFC dominates either the Colts, Chargers or Jets. I would like that a lot even if I'm indifferent to the playoffs and the Super Bowl unless the Patriots are playing.

In my opinion, I don't see the Jets coming out of the AFC. For the record, my pick is Indianapolis versus Minnesota. But I think Dallas is the wild card in this.

Karma has failed us... was hoping those cowards went down

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes