OT: Steinbrenner has died

Discussion in 'Red Sox Fan Forum' started by IndyPatriotsfan, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Nah, suffice it to say I'll respect Ian's rule about not posting garbage spewed in the political forum in other forums.

2. KontradictioN

KontradictioN EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: DICK WOLF PatsFans.com Supporter

I've honestly never visited his profile until today. I really have no idea. My best guess is that Pewster is some gimmick poster that I've pissed off at some point in time. Regardless, that was about all I needed to see. I've put him on ignore.

3. KontradictioN

KontradictioN EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: DICK WOLF PatsFans.com Supporter

Since I don't make a habit of it, I know exactly who you're talking about. If you can't see the difference between Steinbrenner, who was actually a pretty decent human being, and who I was talking about (I won't name him because of said rules, but you know who I'm referring to) then that's your problem. If you have such a problem with it, go ahead and open up a thread down there. We'll discuss what a class-A human being he was. :rolleyes: Suffice it to say, when you make comments like you did in a memorial thread about a guy like Steinbrenner, you look like a HUGE douchebag.

4. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Alright...let's break it up. I'll lock this thread since it's going nowhere, and we'll just move things over to the other one that I started this morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.