PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Shefter reports Bob Sanders may be done for the season (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shefter reports Bob Sanders may be done for the season (merged)

Bull hooey. Sanders will be back on the field for whatever Colts/Patriots games are played this year.

Small guy + bit hitter = lots of injuries. Another guy who is a great player who can't stay on the field.

I know what you're saying, but isn't it an oxymoron if he can't stay on the field, he can't be a great player.

Is a great player only great because he's great for 1/4 of all the games played during a career? Or is it better to be a very good player who plays almost every game? I'd rather have a good player play every week than a great one who misses 3/4 of every season. To me that's not great.

If true, then that's too bad. Sanders is a good one when healthy. But the Colts have had success without him (not so much against the run but still overall).

Sanders is getting some payback from the Karma Gods for all the times he launched himself, helmet first, into opposing players, incl. ours (see: Pats-Colts, 2007).

Sayonara, Bobby.

Shefter hasn't had a good track record of 100% accurate stories lately...

Adam did report yesterday that Sanders showing up at the facility was a sham and he was right about that. Apparently they think he's done, just waiting for Dr. Andrews to make that decision final based on a second opinion... In the meantime they were sitting on the information because Polian is tighter than BB when it suits him where injury information is concerned and he's probably working some deals to replace the player or at least fill the roster spot with functional help at some position based on they aren't looking all that good out of the gate...

Sanders is one of the few players in the league I enjoy watching ... I hope he recovers.

Ouch, again? It's a shame really. The guy is fun to watch when he's not playing against the Pats. I would think the Colts would have a contingency plan in place though knowing Bob's injury history.

Sanders is one of the few players in the league I enjoy watching ... I hope he recovers.

You only enjoy watching a few players in the league? Why bother to watch than? :confused:

Sorry for him to hear that. I never like to hear about injuries.

Graduated from MOGU

Made Of Glass University

Some Patriots are alumnis as well

Kris Jenkins got his masters degree at MOGU

I didn't think Sanders was a **** before his injury and I still don't.

While I don't wish for injuries anything that's bad for the Colts is good for football fans with a soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call