PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Schefter - Denver Trades for Vernon Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you about declines...if that's what you want to hear...and no, my panties are not in a bunch...I sleep in the nude..all I wear is my bro...(Kramer reference):eek:

I can tell you about declines...if that's what you want to hear...and no, my panties are not in a bunch...I sleep in the nude..all I wear is my bro...(Kramer reference):eek:

Bro? You mean the Man-sier?

No, I mean "bro"...when I drink I'm a "mansewer"...unless it's expensive wine, in which case I become a "kindasewer" (connoisseur?)...

my ex-wife WAS a manseer, though...every man she saw she hopped in bed with....thank God for Kodak and the law firm Dewey, Screwum & Howe

No, I mean "bro"...when I drink I'm a "mansewer"...unless it's expensive wine, in which case I become a "kindasewer" (connoisseur?)...

Kindasewer? Do you eat eclairs from the trash as long as it is on top of the trash and the bite out of it is from someone you know? :)

Beat me to it.

While we're on the topic, I'm still patiently waiting for a 9th season of Curb your Enthusiasm. Can never get enough of Larry David.

For some reason the one where he goes to use the economy class cabin bathroom and gets into the argument (and ends up the unwitting hero) makes me laugh until it hurts....

Is it me, or is John Elway's head growing with age?

No need to ever make an Elway Fathead, every picture of him is already one...

usatsi-john-elwayjpg1446587879979.jpeg

Ref: Football by Football

nah, Bill...it's his teeth...they're shrinking...:D:D

For some reason the one where he goes to use the economy class cabin bathroom and gets into the argument (and ends up the unwitting hero) makes me laugh until it hurts....

I recently saw the one where he's in charge of the obituary for Cheryl's aunt, but the newspaper has a typo and swaps out the "A" for a "C" in the word "aunt." Classic.

Kap to Manning......but be prepared Davis to be lead into a LB for a crushing blow

This trade can't be anything bad for Denver (just doesn't fix the aging QB arm issue) as it is incredibly cheap trade (essentially only a 2017 6th, while they might get a 5-7th comp pick as makeup if he goes in FA next year) and adds another big target for the short game (which by dec may be all Pay-me has left); however, ....

There is one thing that might be bad for Denver. Supposedly Davis was the ringleader of the inside-locker room argument/mutiny to bench Kapernik. It is interesting that immediately after trading Davis SF announces they are sitting Kap in favor of Gabbert. That doesn't seem to match with doing the trade, but maybe both decisions made in isolation and Kap is really bad this year. IF IS TRUE that they traded him to get rid of a bad presence, what are the chances he stirs up sh*t when he gets lit up by a defender after a slow arriving pay-me floater?

I can but hope (sorry no collegial best wishes to Denver even if it is payme's last lap) ;)

Then they cut him. They're not tied to any guaranteed money for Davis. It's a good low-risk, high-potential move. Whether it works or not, good deal to make.

Kap to Manning......but be prepared Davis to be lead into a LB for a crushing blow

I keep hearing this from the media "hes going from kap to manning!!!" as if he is going to Prime peyton manning, or even 2013 55td peyton manning. People do realise he has 7 touchdowns and 11 interceptions...I repeat 7 touchdowns this whole season.

at this point other than maybe his decision making he isnt much better than kap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back