PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sammy Watkins is on the Whaaaammmbulance

Status
Not open for further replies.
watkins is a great player stuck with a **** qb/terrible head coach.

Yeah, BB's "shut up or I'll have you killed" is the only style that's ever won a Super Bowl. You just can't win if you let players talk to the press. Seattle's living proof of that....

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

May I ask what good does it do running to the press to complain?

How does that help the team and the situation?

Do you think the sportwriters and TV guys will solve the problem now that Sammy has confided in them?

This is one of the problems these days. A lot of players only care about their individual achievements. Fantasy football is a big culprit. I mean, look at Beckham. The guy will not make a catch without a one hand "highlight reel" spectacle. Very good players, but their teams are going nowhere. Just another reason why BB is head and shoulders above other coaches. IMO
Completely disagree about Beckham. He makes a lot of really clean two handed catches. It's just that you don't see them as often as a really clean two hand catch won't make the highlight shows as often as a one hand catch.

Watkins cost the Bills a first round pick in 2014, and his ego cost them a first round pick in 2015.

Odell Beckham, Jr., Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks and Kelvin Benjamin were the other first round WRs taken after Watkins. All of them appear to be better.

That's a pretty dumb statement. That kid is stuck in Buffalo. And has every tool to be a monster in the Nfl.

The Fat Lady is warming up:
"Me me me meeee"​

Interesting how even the "squeaky clean" guys start to crack when they get to the NFL.

Football is the ultimate team game. If I'm Rex I make Watkins a healthy scratch.

The Kardashian woman are the equivalent of a "Man-Blender."

Once you go in, you aren't quite the same coming out.

Hope Lamar gets well. His problems go way back.

Dropping $75k on one visit to a brothel? Sounds like Lamar was on the road to bankruptcy.

Yeah, BB's "shut up or I'll have you killed" is the only style that's ever won a Super Bowl. You just can't win if you let players talk to the press. Seattle's living proof of that....

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Looks like Rex's style is REALLY working. Because, you know, whenever there is a problem, it's best not to work it out with the coaches and staff - - it's best to run to the press because those sportswriters and TV guys and gals can help you fix it!

Mario Williams sounds off on Bills' defensive scheme - NFL.com

Tough SOB. after that shot in the end zone its amazing he made it off the field, even with help.

Looks like Rex's style is REALLY working. Because, you know, whenever there is a problem, it's best not to work it out with the coaches and staff - - it's best to run to the press because those sportswriters and TV guys and gals can help you fix it!

Mario Williams sounds off on Bills' defensive scheme - NFL.com

If you want to troll, troll other people. Don't come at me after you've pretended that 13 targets is some sort of worthwhile sample size to be bagging on the kid.

And, given that teams like the Seahawks have managed to win Super Bowls while the players were allowed to speak out on issues, you've got no point.

If you want to troll, troll other people. Don't come at me after you've pretended that 13 targets is some sort of worthwhile sample size to be bagging on the kid.

And, given that teams like the Seahawks have managed to win Super Bowls while the players were allowed to speak out on issues, you've got no point.

Teams that are long-term successful have enough respect and confidence in their coaching staffs to not have to plead their cases to the press.

If you think running to the press to complain about the coaching staff is a SIGN OF HEALTH, for a team, then all the more power to ya!

:D

W L T OTL PF PA PCT

1. Arizona 4 2 0 0 203 115 .667

2. St. Louis 2 3 0 0 84 113 .400

3. Seattle 2 4 0 2 134 125 .333

4. San Francisco 2 4 0 0 100 160 .333

:D

Last edited:
I do feel bad for anyone who has to play in buffallo

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back