PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sammy Watkins is on the Whaaaammmbulance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/1...eaks-up-when-i-get-one-on-one-just-target-me/

“That’s what I get mad at,” Watkins said, “when I don’t get looked at. I can look at film and his eyes go straight that way and I’m not getting looked at, at all. That’s when I get frustrated. When I have one-on-one coverage, go to me. I don’t care what’s going on over there. I don’t care if he’s open. When I get one on one, just target me.”​

Boo-ho Sammy. Good god, can you imagine someone saying that here? Oh wait..Moss. He was around for years after that right?

Watkins cost the Bills a first round pick in 2014, and his ego cost them a first round pick in 2015.

Odell Beckham, Jr., Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks and Kelvin Benjamin were the other first round WRs taken after Watkins. All of them appear to be better.

So... more evidence that Rex can't keep his house in order and keep locker room **** in the locker room.

Who could've seen that coming?

18kx9t3on9n28jpg.jpg

Yeah wrecks has hit the wall already. Buffalo isn't the entertainment mecca that can sustain a blowhard like that.

Gotta love Rex letting his players personalities show through their discussions with the media.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/1...eaks-up-when-i-get-one-on-one-just-target-me/

“That’s what I get mad at,” Watkins said, “when I don’t get looked at. I can look at film and his eyes go straight that way and I’m not getting looked at, at all. That’s when I get frustrated. When I have one-on-one coverage, go to me. I don’t care what’s going on over there. I don’t care if he’s open. When I get one on one, just target me.”

Boo-ho Sammy. Good god, can you imagine someone saying that here? Oh wait..Moss. He was around for years after that right?
There were rumblings in BUF that he dogged it during games when he wasn't getting his touches.

Looks like the rumblings had some truth to them

This is one of the problems these days. A lot of players only care about their individual achievements. Fantasy football is a big culprit. I mean, look at Beckham. The guy will not make a catch without a one hand "highlight reel" spectacle. Very good players, but their teams are going nowhere. Just another reason why BB is head and shoulders above other coaches. IMO

He's not wrong though.

But he is whiny. Time for him to buy a larger pair of panties and tighten his stuff up.

Sammy Watkins and Percy Harvin together on a 'ground and pound' based offense, with a head coach that encourages his players to say whatever is on their mind at that moment to the media.

What could possibly go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back