PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rothelessburgler the champion pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure looks like the next Tom Brady to me...

That girl has a great big smile like she's saying;"I got this photo but he's too shi$faced to get what he wants".

Drewwho said:
Sure looks like the next Tom Brady to me...

I could post worse pics of Tommy from when we were in college if I wanted to. Dude was out having fun. Celebrity lands him on the internet. Luckily, when we were at UM no one thought Tommy'd be a big deal in the league (well, except for those of us who saw him at practice everyday.)

bensneed.jpg

Michigan Dave said:
I could post worse pics of Tommy from when we were in college if I wanted to. (well, except for those of us who saw him at practice everyday.)

Than do it!

Drewwho said:
Than do it!

No don't! Who wants to see photos of our guy wasted?

Now, if he has a hot babe drapped around him, that's a different story.

Michigan Dave said:
I could post worse pics of Tommy from when we were in college if I wanted to. Dude was out having fun. Celebrity lands him on the internet. Luckily, when we were at UM no one thought Tommy'd be a big deal in the league (well, except for those of us who saw him at practice everyday.)

Yeah, except these pictures appear to be recent.

Thanks to these photos, I can relate to Big Ben more. Chug another one, bro!

Aaaaahhh youth. :)

Pats_Bryan said:
Thanks to these photos, I can relate to Big Ben more. Chug another one, bro!

Aaaaahhh youth. :)

But, why does he insist on that very ugly beard? I bet he could do better than those Girls Gone Wild rejects if he cleaned up a bit. :D

Michael said:
But, why does he insist on that very ugly beard? I bet he could do better than those Girls Gone Wild rejects if he cleaned up a bit. :D

That brunette in the picture isn't exactly chopped liver buddy...

PATSNUTme said:
No don't! Who wants to see photos of our guy wasted?

Now, if he has a hot babe drapped around him, that's a different story.

I agree, no Tommy pics, even if he is with the hottest, nekked chick on the planet.

When I saw TSD's avitar, I thought that pic was of him, until the Steelers logo popped up!

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
That brunette in the picture isn't exactly chopped liver buddy...

Chopped liver no, but pretty average. :p

Bill's Girl said:
I agree, no Tommy pics, even if he is with the hottest, nekked chick on the planet.

When I saw TSD's avitar, I thought that pic was of him, until the Steelers logo popped up!

TSD won't let that go, 10, 9, 8, 7 --------.

Bill's Girl said:
No, no, no.... nekked chicks overrule loyalty to our Tommy-boy. And being the fellow internet p0rn surfer that he is, I'm sure he'd agree.

Bill's Girl said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Come on! I have a smooth clean baby face of a freshly-scrubbed Adonis! (and the gray hair of freshly-shampooed Einstein)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
No, no, no.... nekked chicks overrule loyalty to our Tommy-boy. And being the fellow internet p0rn surfer that he is, I'm sure he'd agree.

:eek: Come on! I have a smooth clean baby face of a freshly-scrubbed Adonis! (and the gray hair of freshly-shampooed Einstein)

HA! Aren't you radio types scruffy looking like that? :D That pic doesn't look like Big Ben. I like the grey look on some guys. If you look like Anderson Cooper, then I am insanely jealous of Mrs. Dynasty! ;)

Eh could care less. Seems like the man had a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back