PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rothelessburgler the champion pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure looks like the next Tom Brady to me...

That girl has a great big smile like she's saying;"I got this photo but he's too shi$faced to get what he wants".

Drewwho said:
Sure looks like the next Tom Brady to me...

I could post worse pics of Tommy from when we were in college if I wanted to. Dude was out having fun. Celebrity lands him on the internet. Luckily, when we were at UM no one thought Tommy'd be a big deal in the league (well, except for those of us who saw him at practice everyday.)

bensneed.jpg

Michigan Dave said:
I could post worse pics of Tommy from when we were in college if I wanted to. (well, except for those of us who saw him at practice everyday.)

Than do it!

Drewwho said:
Than do it!

No don't! Who wants to see photos of our guy wasted?

Now, if he has a hot babe drapped around him, that's a different story.

Michigan Dave said:
I could post worse pics of Tommy from when we were in college if I wanted to. Dude was out having fun. Celebrity lands him on the internet. Luckily, when we were at UM no one thought Tommy'd be a big deal in the league (well, except for those of us who saw him at practice everyday.)

Yeah, except these pictures appear to be recent.

Thanks to these photos, I can relate to Big Ben more. Chug another one, bro!

Aaaaahhh youth. :)

Pats_Bryan said:
Thanks to these photos, I can relate to Big Ben more. Chug another one, bro!

Aaaaahhh youth. :)

But, why does he insist on that very ugly beard? I bet he could do better than those Girls Gone Wild rejects if he cleaned up a bit. :D

Michael said:
But, why does he insist on that very ugly beard? I bet he could do better than those Girls Gone Wild rejects if he cleaned up a bit. :D

That brunette in the picture isn't exactly chopped liver buddy...

PATSNUTme said:
No don't! Who wants to see photos of our guy wasted?

Now, if he has a hot babe drapped around him, that's a different story.

I agree, no Tommy pics, even if he is with the hottest, nekked chick on the planet.

When I saw TSD's avitar, I thought that pic was of him, until the Steelers logo popped up!

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
That brunette in the picture isn't exactly chopped liver buddy...

Chopped liver no, but pretty average. :p

Bill's Girl said:
I agree, no Tommy pics, even if he is with the hottest, nekked chick on the planet.

When I saw TSD's avitar, I thought that pic was of him, until the Steelers logo popped up!

TSD won't let that go, 10, 9, 8, 7 --------.

Bill's Girl said:
No, no, no.... nekked chicks overrule loyalty to our Tommy-boy. And being the fellow internet p0rn surfer that he is, I'm sure he'd agree.

Bill's Girl said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Come on! I have a smooth clean baby face of a freshly-scrubbed Adonis! (and the gray hair of freshly-shampooed Einstein)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
No, no, no.... nekked chicks overrule loyalty to our Tommy-boy. And being the fellow internet p0rn surfer that he is, I'm sure he'd agree.

:eek: Come on! I have a smooth clean baby face of a freshly-scrubbed Adonis! (and the gray hair of freshly-shampooed Einstein)

HA! Aren't you radio types scruffy looking like that? :D That pic doesn't look like Big Ben. I like the grey look on some guys. If you look like Anderson Cooper, then I am insanely jealous of Mrs. Dynasty! ;)

Eh could care less. Seems like the man had a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft