PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rodgers Isolating Himself/Packers Reportedly Done With Him

Rodgers makes me sick. I can't stand him. My worst nightmare is a Super Bowl of Rodgers vs Mahomes.

Having said this, BB should consider going after Rodgers to finish out his coaching career. Might be one of the best opportunities for both to go out with another ring.

I don’t think it’s Vegas.
What about Josh McDaniels personality makes you think he will accept Rodgers persona.
It may work well for half the season but Josh wants to be the unquestioned leader and Aaron will threaten that.
Look how he disrespected Lafluer when they were having a stellar season.
Soon as things go south he’s blaming Josh.
I don’t see it it’s Jimmy G or Mac 10 in Vegas.

Trade could look like this Hunter Renfrow and a second for Mac Jones.

Lmao McDaniels hitching his last year ever as a HC on Mac Jones is some hilarious stuff

His contract.

Rodgers is due a $59 million bonus in 2023. The Jets dont have the cap space. The Falcons, Raiders and Texans do.

Moronic Triumph take No. 4,551. Rodgers has said on more than one occasion he would be willing to rework his contract for the right situation.

The Packers have been just as annoying as Rodgers the last few years.

Great place to visit for a game, though. Seeing Rodgers play live it really hits home how bad his mechanics are, throwing all arm from a closed stance off his back foot. But somehow he makes it work.

Great place to visit for a game, though. Seeing Rodgers play live it really hits home how bad his mechanics are, throwing all arm from a closed stance off his back foot. But somehow he makes it work.
It looks like he throws it with a flick of the wrist as well. Really smooth how the ball just leaves his hand even though how poor the mechanics are

Last edited:
Apparently the Packers want him back

The media frenzy around this reminds me of the Steely Dan lyric:

Show biz kids making movies of themselves
You know they don't give a **** about anybody else

Basically, it's a big ***********.

1677189167723.png

View attachment 50132
this guy Berman is a ****ing genius...get these rich morons to go spend four ****ing days in a godamned outhouse in the dark..I am genuinely jealous

and now...what you've all been waiting for!!! Joe Kerr's "Funeral Rehearsal Home Retreat"!

yes dear friends...for only 5 thousand down and easy monthly payments of $250 dollars you too can get the experience of a lifetime spending four glorious nights in plush velour casket comfort...experiment with a myriad of positional choices like "thumb sucking infant" and the always popular "ass up to get hit in the seat"...our biggest seller in NYC this year.

and remember dear friends...FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE DEAD...(a Joe Kerr public service message)

The media frenzy around this reminds me of the Steely Dan lyric:

Show biz kids making movies of themselves
You know they don't give a **** about anybody else

Basically, it's a big ***********.
Rodgers and the Packers are giving circle jerks a bad name.

this guy Berman is a ****ing genius...get these rich morons to go spend four ****ing days in a godamned outhouse in the dark..I am genuinely jealous

I'm glad I read that article. What Rodgers did there isn't for everyone but the concept of completely "unplugging" makes sense. Fact is, a lot of us wouldn't know what to do with ourselves without the dozens of little distractions and addictions we've unconsciously submerged our lives in to avoid uncomfortable feelings.

I did time in a sensory deprivation tank once, floating weightless in silent darkness. I could see nothing and the only thing I heard was my heartbeat. You completely lose your sense of time and space, which can be scary. Near the end I was worried that the guy running the facility had forgotten about me, left for the day and I'd never get out. Then he opened the door and quietly said, "Your session is over."

I'm glad I read that article. What Rodgers did there isn't for everyone but the concept of completely "unplugging" makes sense. Fact is, a lot of us wouldn't know what to do with ourselves without the dozens of little distractions and addictions we've unconsciously submerged our lives in to avoid uncomfortable feelings.

I did time in a sensory deprivation tank once, floating weightless in silent darkness. I could see nothing and the only thing I heard was my heartbeat. You completely lose your sense of time and space, which can be scary. Near the end I was worried that the guy running the facility had forgotten about me, left for the day and I'd never get out. Then he opened the door and quietly said, "Your session is over."
And you decided to return to the Green Bay Packers?

And you decided to return to the Green Bay Packers?

It will be interesting to learn what Rodgers decides. My guess would be retirement, but there is no telling if entering the HoF in the same class as Brady matters to him.

It will be interesting to learn what Rodgers decides. My guess would be retirement, but there is no telling if entering the HoF in the same class as Brady matters to him.
He said that he didn't care in the McAfee show, but I think that is a big deal. Not even saying he's in the wrong either I'd want my induction to be about me if I got into the HOF with his resume.

He said that he didn't care in the McAfee show, but I think that is a big deal. Not even saying he's in the wrong either I'd want my induction to be about me if I got into the HOF with his resume.

He still might retire now anyway. The fact he has to take a long time pondering things suggests his heart is not fully into playing.

There's an old saying, "once you start thinking about retirement, you already are". In my case, it was true. Thoughts of retirement never came up most my working life, the job(s) were rewarding and kept me too busy to think such thoughts. Then the work environment changed for the worse at the same time I was getting older and I started thinking about retirement, and it began to really change my attitudes about work. In essence I had become retired, it was just a matter of time till I actually did it.

The point is, if Rodgers has to go hide in a cave to sort things out for four days, I agree with your guess, he's already retired.

And now that this is out there, what do his teammates think? An older player having to go to a darkness retreat to figure out if he still wants to play? Doesn't sound great to me.

And what about teams who'd want to sign him as a FA? Ideally you'd want someone who is willing to give you 2-3 seasons, not someone struggling to figure out if he wants to play just one.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back