PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish? (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give two sh--s what his wife did or what poses she's in. It's 2011 (almost) and a guy doesn't get to control his wife. What is there about Rex on this profile?

And obviously, I'm right about this not being a big deal, because if you look around, it hasn't been a big deal. The tabloids had fun and moved on, who's still writing articles about it this week? Just a bunch of fans from a division rival still carrying pitchforks, how novel!

You're showing how ignorant you are.

Where are you getting this "wife" stuff from anyway? Where are you coming up with this stuff? What makes you think his wife did it?

You sound like a Jets fan.

I'm pretty sure his wife is not the one who wrote that she wants to see three big ones stuffed into his wife's 3 holes. She also didn't write that she likes coprophilia and defilement.

You're totally confused.

She also didn't write that she likes coprophilia and defilement.
If you have any proof that this was actually posted by Ryan, I'd love to hear it. Sounds exactly like the type of thing someone would write if they were creating a fake profile to embarrass someone. C'monn now, if there was really proof that Ryan was into coprophilia and defilement, that would be a big deal. Where's the big buzz this week? Why is no one outside of this board even talking about this any more? It sounds like people here are quoting tabloids because they so badly want to see a scandal where none exists.

Last edited:
If you have any proof that this was actually posted by Ryan, I'd love to hear it. Sounds exactly like the type of thing someone would write if they were creating a fake profile to embarrass someone. C'monn now, if there was really proof that Ryan was into coprophilia and defilement, that would be a big deal. Where's the big buzz this week? Why is no one outside of this board even talking about this any more? It sounds like people here are quoting tabloids because they so badly want to see a scandal where none exists.

You haven't even bothered to read the thread. My God.

There are links here to the ad where the video and pictures were found. When Ryan admitted that this was him, that's all you needed to know.

Embarass someone?

The ad was posted years ago when Ryan was an assistant coach and no one even knew that was Ryan or his wife. The profile contained a bunch of personal information on it including residence, address and birthdates. it was put up there years ago. and when it was put up there, no one knew it was Ryan.

Are you a Jets fan or something?

I mean seriously, you're wasting our time since you're so ignorant of the information here. Why don't you go through the thread and then come back to us with your complaints. Otherwise STFU.

Show me one article from a major media source where they wrote that Ryan made a profile where he said he liked coprophilia and defilement, or where he admitted it. I'm not looking through a bunch of weird sex fetish websites at work just to find something that I can't prove who it actually belongs to.

Of course you won't find an article saying that (National Enquirer doesn't count, mainstream media only) because Ryan never admitted anything (even the foot fetish video, which does seem authentic).

No matter how badly you want something to be true, it won't happen just because you wish for it.

Fact: Ryan made a freaky foot fetish video with his wife.
Opinions & allegations masked as fact: everything else.

And the "are you a Jets fan" crap is pretty tired, are you also going to ask if I'm a communist? I'm a guy who's embarrassed by your dumb ass being a Patriots fan is who I am.

Last edited:
I get it now. You're joking!!!!! Well played, Pujo!
Show me proof from a mainstream media source (who at last have to worry about the threat of being sued for defamation) of something worse than Ryan's foot fetish video, and I'll retract everything I said and apologize.

But we all know that some people took a little story, mixed it with a lot of imagination, and now we have Ryan getting off on defiling corpses.

Show me proof from a mainstream media source (who at last have to worry about the threat of being sued for defamation) of something worse than Ryan's foot fetish video, and I'll retract everything I said and apologize.

But we all know that some people took a little story, mixed it with a lot of imagination, and now we have Ryan getting off on defiling corpses.

You sound like a delusional Jets fan.

The links are right here.

Deadspin published the article.

They're the ones that broke it.

Go ahead and ignore it if you want.

Unintended humor, always the best!

[/B]

Unintended humor, always the best!

LOL, I didn't even catch that from Pujo earlier.

I wouldn't put it past Ryan to be a necrophiliac, especially if some smeared bacon fat and some copro on them.

That would be "necrophilia", Mr. Accuracy.

Man, you are on some kind off Homer Simpson streak the past two days. Do you have a concussion?

Easy way to end this, only take one line, just post a link to a mainstream media article backing up something weirder than just the foot fetish video.

Easy enough to do, but we won't be seeing any such links in response.

Easy way to end this, only take one line, just post a link to a mainstream media article backing up something weirder than just the foot fetish video.

The whole reason we're even discussing this is because of Deadspin.

Deadspin is the article that Rex was responding to in the first place.

In fact, the alt.com user that figured out that Ihaveprettyfeet was Rex's wife sent the info to Deadspin.

So while you're the one hung up on the mainstream media, the rest of the world has already gone on without you and it has been responding to Deadspin, including Rex himself.

So, you're defending this more than Rex is.

And you're insistence that this is Rex's wife's doing and not Rex's makes you sound like Jets fan.

Let me ask you one question: where did you come up with this idea that this is only about Rex's wife? How did you come up with that?

I'm just wondering why it matters to Pujo so much that Rex Ryan not be into freaky sex stuff. Why do you care so much about trying to prove he's innocent?

So you need the "mainstream media" to convince you that the sun rose this morning???

You can't see something with your own eyes????

It's right there in the Deadspin article, linked and in full color. If you can't make that understanding then there's no help for you. Maybe the "mainstream media" can chop up your steak at dinner for you and wipe your hands after eating.

If it were wrong, Rex Ryan and the high powered legal team for the New York Jets could easily sue Deadspin. Deadspin isn't some kind of pirate radio station out in the Indian Ocean.

Ryan could easily have said in press conference or through a statement that that alt.com webpage bio was not his. That would have been a 3 minute easy thing to do. He didn't refute it for a second.

Maybe the "mainstream media" all attributed to the Deadspin article - - most of the mainstream media online sites actively linked to it. The personal webpage in question is NSFW - - THAT is the reason why the "mainstream media" won't touch it.

Lemme guess, Pujo, you're one of those who still feel that NASA actually staged the moon landings in a tv studio, right?

"The Mainstream Media" is an outdated concept, hope this helps.

I'm just wondering why it matters to Pujo so much that Rex Ryan not be into freaky sex stuff. Why do you care so much about trying to prove he's innocent?
Oh, he might well be guilty, I don't care. It's the double standard. If my enemy does something, no matter what, it's a major scandal and they should be punished. If we do something, ehh, it's no big deal.

Alright, enjoy your deadspin story. I'm sure the outrage is building, pretty soon people will be boycotting Jets games over this. Oh yeah, it's all in your heads; no one cares. Remember the furor after Spygate? Or the story that followed Favre all season? We're not seeing that here, and people would love a reason to go after Rex and his s--t talking. The story will have legs when people who matter give it legs, you fail.

So you need the "mainstream media" to convince you that the sun rose this morning???

You can't see something with your own eyes????
Anyone can doctor a picture or a profile. The reason I bring the mainstream media into this is that they, at least, have a fear of getting sued for making stuff up, while you can make whatever baseless claims you want without repercussions. The problem for me, as I see it, isn't that that I don't hear you, it's that I don't believe you (and your sources).

Last edited:
Anyone can doctor a picture or a profile. The reason I bring the mainstream media into this is that they, at least, have a fear of getting sued for making stuff up, while you can make whatever baseless claims you want without repercussions. The problem for me, as I see it, isn't that that I don't hear you, it's that I don't believe you (and your sources).

You haven't even bothered looking into it. You've been lazy.

You haven't even bothered looking into it. You've been lazy.
I'll look at it when I get home, I'm guessing whatever it is that I find there will be NSFW.

But whatever I find, how come it's not invoking any kind of anger or shock from around the country? Seems like the story is pretty much gone and forgotten by now. Mountain our of a molehill, or is the storm still gathering?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back