PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Questions for season ticket holders

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW did they ever do a presale for public? I never saw it
No public sale. That's a first. They are definitely selling tickets elsewhere. To ACE? I know the Steelers use all their allotment but no way does Houston. There were hardly any tickets released on the Exchange last week.
Used to always see certain sections(323,324, 201, lower ring of 300's and so on)after the general sale during the week of the game and later the exchange. Seemed to flip that a couple years ago and now only see them for the less desirable games.

No public sale. That's a first. They are definitely selling tickets elsewhere. To ACE? I know the Steelers use all their allotment but no way does Houston. There were hardly any tickets released on the Exchange last week.
Used to always see certain sections(323,324, 201, lower ring of 300's and so on)after the general sale during the week of the game and later the exchange. Seemed to flip that a couple years ago and now only see them for the less desirable games.

Yeah no public sale was weird....

I received the hard tickets when i got my season tickets. They all came together. Must be based off of whatever payment plan was chosen when I paid for the season tickets.

I wonder if I got those tickets and never noticed. I should go look.

Very strange that there was no public ticket sale and no tickets showing up on the Exchange. I would say that they must be selling them directly to 3rd party brokers?? Makes no sense.

Very strange that there was no public ticket sale and no tickets showing up on the Exchange. I would say that they must be selling them directly to 3rd party brokers?? Makes no sense.

Last Sunday, season ticket holders were given opportunity to buy "extras" via an email that was sent around 11AM.

They went very fast as I had some and lost them due to my own stupidity using my iPhone.

My sense is that is where all the "extras" ended up.

Last Sunday, season ticket holders were given opportunity to buy "extras" via an email that was sent around 11AM.

They went very fast as I had some and lost them due to my own stupidity using my iPhone.

My sense is that is where all the "extras" ended up.

I also got that email. Went on and never even saw any available tickets. Kept trying and it said there were no tickets available. Must have been a small supply of them.

Exchange for the playoffs has now become almost impossible. With more and more getting on the list..will only get worse. I have no problem for the reg season..but TE for playoffs has been rough the last 3-4 years.

I remember back in 07-10 how easy it was to get tix on the exchange for playoffs

Exchange for the playoffs has now become almost impossible. With more and more getting on the list..will only get worse. I have no problem for the reg season..but TE for playoffs has been rough the last 3-4 years.

I remember back in 07-10 how easy it was to get tix on the exchange for playoffs

It's definitely going to get MUCH worse. I sit with Tunes in the 200's and we get people who aren't even fans of the opposing team showing up to root AGAINST the Pats. A couple of months ago some two bit punk in a three piece suit type showed up with a stupid Raider cap on, drinking, screaming and generally acting like a complete moron. He admitted spending 200 bucks at a ticket outlet so he and his could care less girlfriend could scream their hatred all game.

Just go alone!!...I know a few people snagging tickets just for themselves. A person next to me in the div game was alone as well as someone in front of me...still a good time. But a personal preference i guess
I go to games and sit alone all the time it's great! You just make friends with the people around you.

It's definitely going to get MUCH worse. I sit with Tunes in the 200's and we get people who aren't even fans of the opposing team showing up to root AGAINST the Pats. A couple of months ago some two bit punk in a three piece suit type showed up with a stupid Raider cap on, drinking, screaming and generally acting like a complete moron. He admitted spending 200 bucks at a ticket outlet so he and his could care less girlfriend could scream their hatred all game.

I've never been a season ticket holder and I've always managed to get tickets to games when I wanted them, but I've noticed the difference too. I got lucky this year because I bought a package deal for two of us before the Pats played Houston. The same deal after the game went up 50%.

One of the strangest things though, is that after many years (wow, it really has been a half century) of going to games, this will be my first time ever sitting in the endzone (sec 120). I can't recall ever having sat endzone at any game at any level.

I can't wait. Go Pats!

I expect a lot..A LOT of steelers fans there tomorrow...just like there were a ton of Ravens fans at the Cundiff missed kick game...but Stellers fans always travel well.

I am a season ticket holder. None of the playoff tickets I received from the Patriots are hard tickets. I had to print them out or use my phone.

In the past, I shared information with people to prove I was a season ticket holder.

So STH have the option to just use their phones and have it scanned on them?

Do STH have the option to just use their phones and have it scanned on them?

No - no phone scan for tickets.

The Pat's did send the playoff tickets with the season tickets this year, which was a great idea.

Of course, if you don't pay for them, the code becomes invalid.

No - no phone scan for tickets.

The Pat's did send the playoff tickets with the season tickets this year, which was a great idea.

Of course, if you don't pay for them, the code becomes invalid.

I only ask because the person i quoted said they could use their phone

Pretty sure I can put a QR code up on my phone and have them scan it. Have not tried it, but it appears that it would work.

I have had season tickets for 31 years, if this is an option, they don't push it.

I am old school.... I want a ticket.

Yes you can use QR codes. I bought 4 tickets to Christmas Eve game and I email forwarded 2 (via the my patriots account) to a friend of mine that showed up with only his phone. I panicked since I've only ever heard the "hard/printed ticket rule". However, he and his son zipped on in much to my happiness as that was going to suck if it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST