PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Panthers/Seahawks Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
..in case anyone is watching...only two games left to the season...where the hell did it go?

Holy spit, what a catch.

WOWEE!! Not a bad grab for a QB. :eek:

Seattle taking control early.

Wow....Seattle is looking very, very good right now.

Cripes, Delhomme threw that RIGHT to him....

Deja Vu? Started off with a TD and then a FG. Isn't that the same as the Pittsburgh/ Broncos game?

Delhomme isn't doing well. There is ANOTHER interception and we aren't out of the 1st quarter yet. :eek:

Carolina better keep this a FG or it will be very tough to come back.

Man, looks like a good bet I'll be going 2 for 2 today on predictions. Seattle is taking it to Carolina. One of the home teams had to win, and given the AFC's track record, the NFC team made more sense. And the Panthers were due for a letdown.

Also, hopefully this will put to an end the myth of Jake Delhomme, "great" postseason QB. Good QB, fortunate in the playoffs, hardly great though. His rep was made from that Superbowl 38 performance.

DaBruinz said:
Delhomme isn't doing well. There is ANOTHER interception and we aren't out of the 1st quarter yet. :eek:

Delhomme is playing like Tommy Maddux. All of the 'lina receivers look like they've never caught a ball in their life.

Pats Fanatic said:
Carolina better keep this a FG or it will be very tough to come back.
Alexander just ran it to the 2! Another TD coming up! Keep it up Seahawks! :p

Wow the Seahawks look good.

17-0 ! Wow this is looking like a blow-out!

You just can't help but feel bad for Delhomme.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :rocker:

huskeralk said:
You just can't help but feel bad for Delhomme.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :rocker:

I take it he's not one of your faves? :p

Fanfrom1960 said:

I dunno about husker, but I'm sick of Delhomme. I used to like him, but his idiot antics on the field, and the way the media fellates him despite the fact that he's just above average have tired me out on him. The 108.3 QB rating in the playoffs thing is ridiculous too. QB rating is a bad artificial stat as it is, but a sample size of only 6 games, I'm not ready to pronounce him the best playoff QB ever, or even a good one. That rating is as much circumstance as it is good play.

Fanfrom1960 said:

He ranks below Ray Carruth if that tells you anything. Oh yeah, he just got sacked again. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft