PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Panthers deep at LB...might a Seward make it here??

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time he's cut he just wouldn't fit into the Pats plans anymore.

By the time he's cut he just wouldn't fit into the Pats plans anymore.
if it was up to pats726 hed cut thomas , mayo, vrabel, so he could have his man love boy seward:singing:

if it was up to pats726 hed cut thomas , mayo, vrabel, so he could have his man love boy seward:singing:

Honestly, what's the point of continuing this argument? You knew the thread was about Seward going in, which means you could have avoided it, but then you'd miss out on telling people to get a life, right? I personally can't understand why the subject bothers you so much, or why you feel the need to launch these personal attacks.

For anyone who would like to see this thread or any other die, you're defeating that goal with every additional reply...

Last edited:
Personally I have read over 600 threads on this guy who I saw maybe once so far in his career. I am really intrigued to see what he is like on the field. I for one will watch for him in any panthers game I watch next year just out of curiousity. And it would be intriguing if the guy got cut just to see if any other team had intrest. I think the key here is that we have filled out our LB depth pretty nicely and the only guy that I still really want to see in a Pats UNI is Seau.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News