PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Pagano on Luck's turnovers: 'It's not that hard, it's not trigonometry'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their run defense was not bad last night....so there's that. :cool:

I want to put the pedal down and not let up. 100 points with brady, 100 more with Garappalo. 100 with Tebow, screw it.

Shots fired. Pagano knows he's gone after the year, so he's engaging in the time-honored Colts tradition of relentlessly throwing the rest of the organization under the bus.

Pagano could survive if The Drug Addict makes a move on the idiot GM Grigson. Or both could get canned. But barring a months long drug-induced stupor in the owner's box, there's no way they're both around for the longer haul.

Pagano could survive if The Drug Addict makes a move on the idiot GM Grigson. Or both could get canned. But barring a months long drug-induced stupor in the owner's box, there's no way they're both around for the longer haul.

I would normally agree, but with Pagano's lame duck contract status and how it got there, it seems like that bridge might be thoroughly burned. Seems like Pagano's maybe had enough or Irsay's ****. Starting with the idiot GM and the fact that he wasn't even allowed to choose his own OC, but not ending there.

Wow!

Not sure who that is a shot against? Is it a shot at the line that sucks. Is it a shot at Luck who, according to Pagano should be accustomed to bad line play because he has been here for 3 years or is it a shot at Grigson because he is responsible for the players on the line who suck.

Grigson and Pagano aren't exactly sharing Pu-Pu platters these days.

It is a shot at the Pats. It can't be a shortcoming by anyone on the Colts, the problems are all caused by the Pats cheating.

Grigson is still the biggest problem of theirs though.

Wow!

Not sure who that is a shot against? Is it a shot at the line that sucks. Is it a shot at Luck who, according to Pagano should be accustomed to bad line play because he has been here for 3 years or is it a shot at Grigson because he is responsible for the players on the line who suck.

Grigson and Pagano aren't exactly sharing Pu-Pu platters these days.
Reminds me a little bit of Peyton's famous line:
"We had protection problems...there were problems with protection..."

Good to know what I learned when I was 14 can confound a professional head coach making millions of dollars.

Feeling a little deflated, Luck?

It seems that every time we hear players say that, 'they love their coach' it usually means that they are comfortable.

We heard that from players when Petey Carroll was being kicked out the door.

Sometimes, its better to hate your coach. :p

Like and Respect are not mutually exclusive.

Luck should go in to Pagano's office today and ask him to solve something like this:
img68.gif

When Pagano ultimately fails, Luck should stare at him for a couple of seconds with a "yeah, that's what I thought, *****" look on his face and then just walk out.

I've occasionally wondered how many guys on a football team would have taken calculus. I've read it's required for everybody at Notre Dame, so I assume David Givens did. Vrabel started out as a pre-med, so I assume he did. Fleming was an engineering major, so of course he would have. I don't know how many others.

Ben Watson was a pretty good student, I think, but I recall his major being described as "business" rather than "economics", so it's not a lock in his case.

When you think about it, we easily have the smartest coaching staff in the entire league, and it's not even close.

Belichick - nothing needs to be said here. GOAT coach.
Matt Patricia - degree in aeronautical engineering.
Josh McDaniels - degree in mathematics

It's not a surprise that we're always on the cutting edge with these guys at the helm. Their analytical skills and their ability to think logically is unparalleled.

When you think about it, we easily have the smartest coaching staff in the entire league, and it's not even close.

It's not a surprise that we're always on the cutting edge with these guys at the helm. Their analytical skills and their ability to think logically is unparalleled.

Too much knowledge is cheating!

The Pats already confused Jethro Bodine Harbaugh with numbers and that was only simple addition and subtraction.

Rex was daring BB to run on his D and BB just spread the Bills out and let Brady pick them apart.

This week, BB will probably turn Blount and the run game loose and give Bradys arm a rest.

BB was an econs grad I believe. It's no secret why he understands value and the cap so well. While every other GM has a degree in trading cards, BB actually has a model that's legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back