PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Pagano on Luck's turnovers: 'It's not that hard, it's not trigonometry'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pagano's just bitter because secant beat the AFCE.
Can you not go off on a tangent and stay with the conversation???? The sines were already in place that there was trouble, when Irsay cosined Grigson's decision to draft a WR in the first round...

For the record, trigonometry is not hard.

So easy a caveman can do it.

GeicoLuck-580x232.jpg

That stadium became a library last night after The Colts fell apart. It's not the same after they stopped cheating by pumping in noise

I suspect that if the Patriots can open up a 24 point lead by the end of the first quarter the stadium will empty out

Seriously, most eyebrow-raising comment Pagano made at his press conference:

They haven't been adding talent on the OL or defense. Of course they are struggling. That and their game plans have sucked.

When asked about Luck and the offensive line, Pagano responded

“You know what, I’d have to sit down, honestly, and have a conversation. I don’t think so. That’s been the case for three years now. Has it not? He should be more than comfortable dealing with what he’s dealing with. We’ve got to get it fixed”

:D

Also ironically -- as a architecture major, Luck should be pretty conversant with trig. :)

Also ironically -- as a architecture major, Luck should be pretty conversant with trig. :)

Luck should go in to Pagano's office today and ask him to solve something like this:
img68.gif

When Pagano ultimately fails, Luck should stare at him for a couple of seconds with a "yeah, that's what I thought, *****" look on his face and then just walk out.

“You know what, I’d have to sit down, honestly, and have a conversation. I don’t think so. That’s been the case for three years now. Has it not? He should be more than comfortable dealing with what he’s dealing with. We’ve got to get it fixed”

Wow!

Not sure who that is a shot against? Is it a shot at the line that sucks. Is it a shot at Luck who, according to Pagano should be accustomed to bad line play because he has been here for 3 years or is it a shot at Grigson because he is responsible for the players on the line who suck.

Grigson and Pagano aren't exactly sharing Pu-Pu platters these days.

I bet Grigson is already looking at wide receivers in next years draft class that can solve this pressure problem :rolleyes:

Wow!

Not sure who that is a shot against? Is it a shot at the line that sucks. Is it a shot at Luck who, according to Pagano should be accustomed to bad line play because he has been here for 3 years or is it a shot at Grigson because he is responsible for the players on the line who suck.

Grigson and Pagano aren't exactly sharing Pu-Pu platters these days.
All of the above, which makes it all the better.

Shots fired. Pagano knows he's gone after the year, so he's engaging in the time-honored Colts tradition of relentlessly throwing the rest of the organization under the bus.

I'm really beginning to like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back