PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Damn…what a crazy amount of posts made in this thread during the Patriots game. Look at every one of them below.

View attachment 37111

Should have just emulated the Pats game thread and accused the QB of being trash, the coach of being an out of touch has been, and calling for the death of the offensive coordinator. You know, like a real fan.

Should have just emulated the Pats game thread and accused the QB of being trash, the coach of being an out of touch has been, and calling for the death of the offensive coordinator. You know, like a real fan.

That’s what fans do…they pick a team and stick with it.

Damn…what a crazy amount of posts made in this thread during the Patriots game. Look at every one of them below.

View attachment 37111

It’s funny because you “liked“ one of my earlier posts from today where I said I hoped that Mac ends up like Drew Brees. I guess you want Mac to be an overrated “system QB.”.

It’s funny because you “liked“ one of my earlier posts from today where I said I hoped that Mac ends up like Drew Brees. I guess you want Mac to be an overrated “system QB.”.

Ehhh…hehhh….yep, that must be what I said here. Notice that I said “Brees 2017-20” to specifically designate that part of his career when his arm had fallen off? You were on here last year *****ing when I said that, too.

1635730650730.png

I see you’ve got quite a hard on today to pick a fight. Digging deep, trolling. Must have been waiting a really long time for this moment.

Maybe you could just get laid, but then you wouldn’t be Timmy.

Another concern. Brady's demeanor looks like 2019. Does not look like he is having fun. I think he is physically able to play another 2 seasons after this one but I don't think he's enjoying it like he used to. Hope to be wrong. Maybe with the bye he can git him some Giselle and rev him up.

Another concern. Brady's demeanor looks like 2019. Does not look like he is having fun. I think he is physically able to play another 2 seasons after this one but I don't think he's enjoying it like he used to. Hope to be wrong. Maybe with the bye he can git him some Giselle and rev him up.

He looks like a guy who has seen almost every season come to a bad end when the team “won” the regular season and limped into the postseason. Not sure what people think they’re seeing with body language, but I see a guy who is all business and too high or too low right now.

It took a perfect storm for the Saints to beat the Bucs today otherwise A Bucs win would have been a slam dunk.

Brady played great at times but had 3 costly turnovers.

Defense couldn't get stops when it needed to.

Some big mistakes by receivers, running back. Like end zone fumble. Drop near the end of the game. Evan's and Brady still having problems gettin in sync.

They only needed a field goal at the end and had lots of time to do it. I was hoping they would do it the NE way and methodically March the ball down. Instead they did the no risk it no biscuit way.

Lastly, have to do a shoutout to the refs who called a one-sided game. Who gave free first downs, take INTs off the board, don’t call defensive holding which leads to INTs. Hate anytime they call taunting.

But Bucs deserve it, if you don't play well you are allowing the refs to determine the outcome of the game.

Don't see anything different. That offence in 2019 was bad and getting blown out by the defence in preseason and practice. Brady saw the writing on the wall. Whenever Brady's team is losing and shooting themselves in the foot, he looks this way.

I do wonder how Brady's obsession to football and perfection is affecting his marriage considering his rough patch with Giselle in the past.

Brady is on pace for 53 TD passes…is he checked out and depressed now? Lol

This is so unbelievably wrong if you watch any of his postgame, midweek conference, and his own damn weekly podcast. He’s happy as hell right now. Just not today because he just lost.

Has anyone seen the replay on the pick 6 to see if Evans was really open like Brady claims?

Well the Bucs get a timely bye to get healthy and workout those costly penalties

Has anyone seen the replay on the pick 6 to see if Evans was really open like Brady claims?

Not wide open, but he was the right target over the middle. One of the worst crunch time throws I can remember from Brady. The safety is right there. Just no need to force it in there on second down. Bernard got caught up too so wasn’t a receiving option.

1635738127683.png

Last edited:
Just pointing out running that INT for a pick 6 back was statistically the wrong thing to do. They’re in a kneel down win situation with the ball. The Saints could have missed that extra point (they missed one earlier) to make it an 8 point game.

Not wide open, but he was the right target over the middle. One of the worst crunch time throws I can remember from Brady. The safety is right there. Just no need to force it in there on second down. Bernard got up too so wasn’t a receiving option.

View attachment 37117
He was bound to mess one up eventually. Saints always know how to play Brady and the Bucs.

Are you really stupid enough to not know these are filmed months ago? Do you think they film Christmas commercials in December as well?

Are YOU really too stupid to discern humor? Lordy, someone is a bit serious with their Tommy crush. But cheer up, the Patriots won today.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back