PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: New York Jets PSLs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you are, if you don't buy your PSL in many cities, you dont get season tickets or if I dont pay for the "right" to pass 'em on - I wont be.

Sort of like an expensive cover charge. If you want to drink ands be entertained in a particular bar where the drinks sure are not free, then you pay the cover.

Again, as you are really admitting, you are not paying for the season tickets. Also, a "cover charge" would be analogous to the actual ticket purchase which allows you to enter the premises, not a PSL.

So for JEST fans the money is 110% sunk cost on a waste of time investment in a 40 year old pipedream... :D

I fixed your post for you. :D

[This is a Pats board. There's no reason to accede to Jets fans wishes without tweaking them in the process. And besides, as I've said before, the entire team is just one big joke. :) ]

Last edited:
What is lost in this thread is how they are going to recoupe the loss of not charging PSLs for those seats.

They have taken the section directly behind the home bench and are going to auction the PSLs off to the highest bidder. Not sure what happens to the people who currently own those seats but they wont be there again unless they are the high bidders.

So to keep some fans happy they are going to annoy another group

Last edited:
What is lost in this thread is how they are going to recoupe the loss of not charging PSLs for those seats.

They have taken the section directly behind the home bench and are going to auction the PSLs off to the highest bidder. Not sure what happens to the people who currently own those seats but they wont be there again unless they are the high bidders.

So to keep some fans happy they are going to annoy another group

One of the unfortunate things about living closer to JEST/Gnats territory is that I tend to get the NYC sports radio stations. The owner of the JEST was on earlier this week talking about that. My understanding is that they'll be using some sort of seniority system to help figure out who gets which seats.

[This is a Pats board. There's no reason to accede to Jets fans wishes without tweaking them in the process. And besides, as I've said before, the entire team is just one big joke. :) ]

Preach on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back