PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NEW FORUM FEATURE!!! - Ignore Thread Feature Enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on starting 18 new threads on why Wes Welker is a bum and should be traded for 6th and 7th round picks. You can start with me if you like? :p

Welcome to the top of the list!! :D

Maybe some are thrilled with this new addition,but to me...Meh

I don't quite understand why anyone would go into a thread that they don't like the premise of anyway,I just stay away from the 'Lets Trade Brady' type threads and go to interesting ones :confused:

Since I don't do Madden games or Fantasy, whenever a thread with those topics shows up it can just be poofed away. It'll be uesful.

Can I ignore all thread's created by one specific person?? Because I have quite the list. :D

Yes, you can*. Also, when Ffvb was still around, the program would automatically ignore threads started by anyone you had on ignore.

I miss that addon.

*I may have misunderstood your question. You'd have to do that one thread at a time with this change.

Last edited:
Yes, you can. Also, when Ffvb was still around, the program would automatically ignore threads started by anyone you had on ignore.

I miss that addon.

Nice.

Oh, and I have a request for your next move on this forum, Ian. Can we ban anyone who creates a thread named "10 reasons why we should keep Sergio Brown??" Just a suggestion. ;)

How many of you just put the D'Ossie thread on ignore?

thumbnail.aspx

Maybe some are thrilled with this new addition,but to me...Meh

I don't quite understand why anyone would go into a thread that they don't like the premise of anyway,I just stay away from the 'Lets Trade Brady' type threads and go to interesting ones :confused:

+1

Discussions about sports on public forums shouldn't be taken too seriously.

I was going to post something about one way to ignore a thread is, you know, not clicking. But now that you mention that thread, I'm rethinking my stance.

I was going to post something about one way to ignore a thread is, you know, not clicking. But now that you mention that thread, I'm rethinking my stance.

Not having to see his name appear anywhere on this forum is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft