PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NBC: Favre injured ankles, wrists, leg, and head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT NBC: Favre injured ankles, wrists, leg, and head

That guy needs to go away. I am so tired of the Favre crapstorm of so-called info.

Re: OT NBC: Favre injured ankles, wrists, leg, and head

Legend... Warrior

To steal a famous quote... I wish he were my father

Favre=Excuses!

He was getting jacked-up all night long. Manning better have his head on a swivle

What a crock. I watched the game - yah, he was getting hit. The theatrics and bullsh*t were flying though. Notice how his limP came and went according to how he was doing. I wish someone would go all Gillooly on him and wack him into retirment. What a drama queen. GO AWAY!

Wah wah wah wah....

If he's injured, take him out. Oh wait, no mere coach can take out Brett Farfre.:rolleyes:

My ideal Favre scenario for this offseason is for Minnesota to trade for McNabb while Favre is still "deciding" if he wants to play again in '10. Then when Favre goes looking for another team to whore himself out to, no one wants him.

It'd be just what he deserves.

Last edited:
No real surprises here. The injuries were pretty easy to see in real time during the game. Favre took a beating in that game and kept getting up. Given how well he played last year, I hope he's got another season left in him. The league is better off with Favre under center for the Vikings than having to watch Tavaris Jackson in his place, and the fans are better off as well.

And so continues the Brett Favre off-season version of Groundhog Day.

Announce there is almost no chance he will be back? Check
Disclose injuries to the media? Check

Next up announce retirement, followed by leak rumors of return, followed by deny return rumors, followed by leak more return rumors, followed by confirm retriement, followed by leak more return rumors, followed by deny them agian, followed by leak more return rumors, before finally announcing glorious return in August.

Wah wah wah wah....

If he's injured, take him out. Oh wait, no mere coach can take out Brett Farfre.:rolleyes:

So then maybe we should have played Bobby Hoyer in the final few weeks since Brady was playing with "injured" ribs and a finger.

So then maybe we should have played Bobby Hoyer in the final few weeks since Brady was playing with "injured" ribs and a finger.

Bobby Hoyer? You quick witted, out of town fan/critics are a hoot.

Favre is good for the league in that whomever he plays for is ultimately screwed. The Vikings might have a better HC and a real potential QB by now if not for un-retirement man.

I was watching his teamates lovin' on old Brett and old Brett tellin' 'em all how it was okey dokey to be a -4 in that championship game long as they was all havin' fun playin' the game...

I heard he had a seperated shoulder while singing Pants on the Ground in the locker room. What a soldier

Favre played a hell of a game in that Championship. If the greatest running back in the history of the universe hadn't put the ball on the ground every 30 seconds, the Vikings would have won the game, and Favre would be going for a Super Bowl victory.

But, yeah, let's make stupid comments about Favre when Brady and company got pasted in the wild card round.

Favre had a broken wrist but he was still able to slap Jared Allen on the ass. Half man, half God, half possible centaur

Favre had a broken wrist but he was still able to slap Jared Allen on the ass. Half man, half God, half possible centaur

And hes not afraid to throw and interception with the NFC title on the line, thats what Tom Jackson loves about him...

And Tom Jackson and the espn crew isnt afraid to stick their noses up Brett Favres arse, thats what I love about them...

man, if Peyton only takes half the beating favre did, it will be one of the best SB's ever

Yeah and we never heard of any quarterback before being able to play through injuries or do something that adrenaline carried them though.

Well most quarterbacks have some injury by years end, no? I don't imagine ankle, wrist or leg injuries cause you to throw against the grain into traffic in a crucial situation, so I guess it was the head injury at fault. Brain damage, in other words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back