OT: Massarotti's tearful on-air apology today

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I dunno. I didn't hear this when it happened but the weepy apology was a bit hard to swallow. He made a crack to Felger about watching out for car-thieving black folks then today says, "That's not who I am." No word yet on whether another shoe will drop, re. suspension.

I thought he was going to take heat for a comment last week ...
Referring to Tatum and Brown ... some comment about the natives or something getting restless.
I was like ... really? Bad word/description choice ... he has become an insufferable wind bag ...
I mean he's making Felger look real good/tame ... but Felger bounces off him ... and MazzHole loves it.

The show should put him on nights or whatever ...

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
I don't believe he is sorry... just more talk radio BS to stir up nontroversies, it is what they do and why I listen less and less...

Had not heard of this. saying stuff like that? Career killer. Just ask "Psycho" Steve Lyons

This story tells me more about Felger. What a cheapskate and a moron! He's wealthy but borrows his parent's car like a teenager going out on a date. Then he parks it on the street downtown New Orleans and "forgets" to take the keys and the car gets stolen. Another dumb teenager move. Who doesn't instictively take the keys out of the igniton?

This story tells me more about Felger. What a cheapskate and a moron! He's wealthy but borrows his parent's car like a teenager going out on a date. Then he parks it on the street downtown New Orleans and "forgets" to take the keys and the car gets stolen. Another dumb teenager move. Who doesn't instictively take the keys out of the igniton?

I get the drift that Felger is somewhat in the "elitist detached from reality" club. His parents were (are) both lawyers, he and his wife have high-profile/high-paying media jobs and they have a second home on Nantucket. It's just dumb luck he hasn't run into @Joker after all these years and lost a few teeth.

How do these personalities keep making these comments? Do they talk like that off-air and then it slips in on-air?

I believe that is pretty close to the truth. Which is why his "That's not who I am" plea rings a bit hollow.

Last edited:
It was definitely politically incorrect, but there is a lot of truth in what he said. New Orleans is out of control.
Too bad Mazz didn't confine himself to a generic comment about NO's crime problem.

I get the drift that Felger is somewhat in the "elitist detached from reality" club. His parents were (are) both lawyers, he and his wife have high-profile/high-paying media jobs and they have a second home on Nantucket.
I wonder what Mazz's excuse is for being such a dunce.

I hope he's fired
I wonder if Felger lifts a finger to try to save him, or if it's every man for himself.

This thread won’t get political or anything.

How do these personalities keep making these comments? Do they talk like that off-air and then it slips in on-air?

If I had to guess, I'd say that's pretty close to the truth. In the bubble Mazz exists in, no one ever tells him he's wrong, so he talks and thinks like this. As a bonus, he's dumb enough to say it on the air.

Good riddance. Hope this spells the end of his time in Boston. There’s a lot more spring cleaning to do. Have no idea whatsoever how some of these clowns still work in the area with all the ****stirring they’ve done over the years. Long overdue for a spring cleaning to clear out the garbage.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back