PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Kerry Rhodes blasts Rex Ryan and Jets organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get back to the subject of the thread ; That Rhodes is blasting Rex Ryan.

What a douche this guy is. Hey Kerry, you were phased out of that defense because you SUCK incredible amounts of ass, you turd. I loved every second of watching Maroney run this ****sucker over in our second meeting this season. I wish I still had the .GIF of it.

yeah, you know.......don shula won the SB twice in a row.....how many years after that did it take the organization to figure out the game passed him by?

how about knoll with the steelers?

not say history repeats itself in this manner, but to date, the game has passed every winning coach by....every single one

Bill Walsh is smiling from his grave.

It's 2010 and everyone is still running a close variant of the West Coast offense.

Let's get back to the subject of the thread ; That Rhodes is blasting Rex Ryan.
Ain't gonna happen. Some people here are determined to hi-jack every thread on Patsfans.com with Pats suck crap.

yeah, you know.......don shula won the SB twice in a row.....how many years after that did it take the organization to figure out the game passed him by?

how about knoll with the steelers?

not say history repeats itself in this manner, but to date, the game has passed every winning coach by....every single one

And CLEARLY, since we haven't been to the Super Bowl since way back in Feb 2008, the game has passed Bill Belichick by. :rolleyes:

What a douche this guy is. Hey Kerry, you were phased out of that defense because you SUCK incredible amounts of ass, you turd. I loved every second of watching Maroney run this ****sucker over in our second meeting this season. I wish I still had the .GIF of it.

Ask and you shall receive.

maroney.gif

I always knew jets are just as they seem to be, 1 time you're hot the next you are not. Mangini made the playoffs, then they called him Mangenious. "cryassaurus rex" made the playoffs, now they are the best team in the AFC east??? WTF Rhodes forgot this mention that on his speech!

Last edited:
Classy guy!!
I'm still waiting for Mr. Classy himself to bash Turner and the SD organization.......probably waiting for a job before he starts bashing good old Norv!! :p

Ask and you shall receive.

maroney.gif

Well, Maroney knocked him over but he still made the tackle. Not that I'm defending him or anything. I couldn't care less about Kerry Rhodes, but it's fun to see someone taking pokes at Jabba Wrecks and the Green Beans.

they've had better playoff success than the pats the last couple of years

fail.

in 2008 the pats actually had a better record than the cards did even though they did not make the playoffs. they also did it without brady. in 2009 the cards advanced one game more than the pats did. also the cards play in the weakest divison in football, and in 2008 the pats crushed them in the regular season.

I feel as though Rex is cultivating a real nurturing environment down there in NY.....I can't wait to see the whole thing blow up!

fail.

in 2008 the pats actually had a better record than the cards did even though they did not make the playoffs. they also did it without brady. in 2009 the cards advanced one game more than the pats did. also the cards play in the weakest divison in football, and in 2008 the pats crushed them in the regular season.

Not to defend him, but his post said "playoff success," not regular season.

The 'D' coordinator and the rest of the staff didn't feel like I was the focal point, or one of the focal points, of the defense," said Rhodes, who was traded to the Cards for two draft picks. "It was more like, 'Okay, we brought in our guys and our guys know the system, so we're going to let them run things and you guys just learn and fill in with them.'

Wow, Rhodes is an idiot. Maybe they didn't make him a focal point because he isn't a very good player. Whatever they were doing, it obviously worked, so he probably shouldn't be talking openly about how his role in the #1 defense in the league was a diminished one.

The top defensive players, Darrelle Revis and David Harris, were holdovers from the previous regime. Evidently, they had no problem adapting to the new system.

"Everybody didn't fit in together," Rhodes said. "They didn't make me feel the way I think you should make people feel. It just didn't work."

Oh, ok... so they hurt his feelings. It wasn't a system thing, since Revis and Harris were fine; he's outright admitting that he's just mad because they didn't stroke his ego enough. What a dumbass. Sounds like a ten year old trying to justify a temper tantrum.

Last edited:
guy just really sounds like not a team player. I was told that hese guys know the system and fall in line with that... and he thinks that is a criticism the guy needs a reality check

its not anti-patriots.....I've been a hardcore pats fan longer than you......but just because I am does not mean I signed a contract to blindly agree that every move is the right move

why can't you be realistic?

You have been a fan longer than me? How do you know that? Perfect example of you shooting from the hip and acting like it has to be right.
I am extremely realistic.
I have explain over and over again that I do not pass judgment on decisions until the results are in. I REALISTICALLY understand that the success this franchise has had is almost unparallelled. I REALISTICALLY understand that competing against 31 other teams in a capped league is different than drafting a fantasy football team, and that every organizaiton is wrong very often. THIS ONE has been right much more than most others as evidenced by the track record.
Its very easy to pick out what didn't work and be an ass about criticizing it. That doesnt mean it is anywhere near realistic.
This team won more games, more playoff games, and more SBs than anyone in the just completed decade. The lowpoint was tied for 1st place.

This board has turned into, led by you and your buddy, an exercise in finding things to ***** about to draw the conclusion that Bill Belichick sucks. I don't understand that approach, and probably never will. I don't understand what is gained.
Pointing out the bad or the good decisions, moves, players, units, etc is one thing. To continue to state only the negative, and do it with arrogance and hubris is ignorant to me.
The stance is "I will give the bad side of everything, and anyone who disagrees with me just doesnt want to accept the truth" That is crap. There is WAY more positive than negative.

The point of my post was that you seem to enjoy, revel in, being negative toward the team. You are now predicting 6-10. You sound as if you would be happier if the team were 6-10 and you could say I told you so, than if the team goes 19-0. The reason I say that is that you consistently demean anyone who doesnt comiserate with you and bemoan the impending doom.
If that isnt what you are trying to communicate, reread what you post, because that is what is coming through loud and clear. If that IS what you are trying to communicate, carry on, I just won't read, because I am not a fan of this team so I can sit around on the off-season trying to rationalize why I will be disappointed next year.

Wow, Rhodes is an idiot. Maybe they didn't make him a focal point because he isn't a very good player. Whatever they were doing, it obviously worked, so he probably shouldn't be talking openly about how his role in the #1 defense in the league was a diminished one.

Oh, ok... so they hurt his feelings. It wasn't a system thing, since Revis and Harris were fine; he's outright admitting that he's just mad because they didn't stroke his ego enough. What a dumbass. Sounds like a ten year old trying to justify a temper tantrum.

Exactly. Rhodes looks like the doucher in this one. The Jets come out of this looking great (which, for them, is still the look of a polished turd).

Exactly. Rhodes looks like the doucher in this one. The Jets come out of this looking great (which, for them, is still the look of a polished turd).

It doesnt get worse than playing so badly you are benched and traded then complaining because they didn't treat you like you are as great as you think you are when they clearly think you suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes