PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Kerry Rhodes blasts Rex Ryan and Jets organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that Kerry Rhodes doesn't have his own agenda here, but any drama involving Rex and the Jets is music to my ears.

Watching the demise of Arizona...QB, LB, WR, S...all gone....makes you appreciate the BB era

Watching the demise of Arizona...QB, LB, WR, S...all gone....makes you appreciate the BB era

Az was probably my second favorite team, I was rooting so hard for them against the Steelers, and after we lost to Baltimore seeing them beat GB I was hoping they'd go to the SB and win it. Kurt Warner had an incredible story and having them beat the Steelers/Colts wouldve been magical.

Anyway, to see how quickly these teams fade in and out of dominant play really makes you respect in the incredible job BB has done in making us a yearly competitor. Even Polian deserves some credit, in terms of consistency they've both done an unbelievable job.

they've had better playoff success than the pats the last couple of years

Which just goes to show what that amounts to...small sample sized results are meaningless except in the eyes of agenda driven, shortsighted, frontrunner fans. Give me a team that succeeds over decades any day.

And whom has had a better playoff record in the Bill Belichick Era, as the poster was pointing out?

Yeah now this is nitpicking. I think I'll take our 4 AFC crowns and 3 SB trophies to their 1 NFC crown their run brought them. But continue please...

And whom has had a better playoff record in the Bill Belichick Era, as the poster was pointing out?

I understand and at times can side with Tanked. But this is nitpicking. That's like saying every year we have to be the best.

"You mean team X had a better 3 year stretch than our beloved Patriots?! NEVER! Fire BB! Let's run Kraft out of town that damn bum!"

Now we see why the witch trials occurred in MA. Something is up there in that water ;)

Last edited:
Rhodes lost his starting job for two weeks after failing to make a single big play in the first 10 games.

Does it mean he lost his job two weeks after he started making big plays? He went 10 weeks without making big plays, then he played two games where he made big plays, and then he lost his starting job?

:(:(

Does it mean he lost his job two weeks after he started making big plays? He went 10 weeks without making big plays, then he played two games where he made big plays, and then he lost his starting job?

:(:(

No, I think it means he didn't make any plays for 10 weeks, then lost his starting job for weeks 11 and 12 (of that stretch).

I understand and at times can side with Tanked. But this is nitpicking. That's like saying every year we have to be the best.

"You mean team X had a better 3 year stretch than our beloved Patriots?! NEVER! Fire BB! Let's run Kraft out of town that damn bum!"

Now we see why the witch trials occurred in MA. Something is up there in that water ;)

heh....trends start somewhere......why do you get to pick the BB era as the measure of time? why not the weisenhunt era? over the last 3 years, the 2 teams have gone in opposite directions

the funny thing is that BB would have been called a genius for letting these guys go

heh....trends start somewhere......why do you get to pick the BB era as the measure of time? why not the weisenhunt era? over the last 3 years, the 2 teams have gone in opposite directions

the funny thing is that BB would have been called a genius for letting these guys go

You seem to enjoy making Anti-Patriot comments. Why?

Yeah now this is nitpicking. I think I'll take our 4 AFC crowns and 3 SB trophies to their 1 NFC crown their run brought them. But continue please...

yeah, you know.......don shula won the SB twice in a row.....how many years after that did it take the organization to figure out the game passed him by?

how about knoll with the steelers?

not say history repeats itself in this manner, but to date, the game has passed every winning coach by....every single one

You seem to enjoy making Anti-Patriot comments. Why?

its not anti-patriots.....I've been a hardcore pats fan longer than you......but just because I am does not mean I signed a contract to blindly agree that every move is the right move

why can't you be realistic?

yeah, but we are talking about the Cardinals

why do you guys get so defensive when someone disagrees with what's going on?

its not like I'm taking a leak in your cheerios

Not sure what you are talking about.

One poster states that that AZ has suffered a ton of losses.

You state that AZ has done better than the Pats in the last two years (which is accurate).

I state that the two franchises have been equally successful in the past 3 years (which is also accurate).

Some folks may get defensive with your positions on all-things-Pats, but I really don't care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore