PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Just remembered that Chiefs Pats game from 2019..

I'm not going to watch the whole game again. And I certainly don't have access to the All-22 from that game.

And the play occurred with 13 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Bill in fact HAD a timeout and could have challenged. But he wasted two previous timeouts earlier. So it was Bill's fault they lost.

Why the hell do you come here lmao.

They didn’t have challenges left… you yourself said above its bills fault for using his timeouts or assuming you also meant challenges earlier.

I have to look at the game again, but I thought Bill had one timeout and did not challenge because he didn't want to burn his last timeout...

I have to look at the game again, but I thought Bill had one timeout and did not challenge because he didn't want to burn his last timeout...

Not 100% sure myself on that either tbh, that id hafta look back as well. Just kinda figured itd be a no brainer to take the 6 point over a to

Is the MAC kid a full time chiefs fan now?

He is, its obnoxious and the most fairweather fan thing I can remember seeing on this forum in the 20+ years ive been posting here

Yeah that's the same as this "roughing the passer" call in the AFCCG in 2018...

8981632.jpg
A still photo like that is worthless and it's not hard to understand why.

That play gets the flag 10 times out of 10. Good call. Harry was also in bounds. Awful call.

Yes Brady still completely owns your boy Mahomes in games that matter. :)

They didn’t have challenges left… you yourself said above its bills fault for using his timeouts or assuming you also meant challenges earlier.
I can't see who you are speaking to - a strategy I highly advise others in here to take - but that Harry non-TD play could not have been challenged. When the ruling on the field is that he was out of bounds and the play is over, that's that. There is no continuing action allowed.

What should've been protested is the Broncos-Pats 2005 AFCDG, Pats-Colts 2006 AFCCG, SB42 and the Ravens missed kick in 2012 regular season for starters.

Is the MAC kid a full time chiefs fan now?
IMO he's still butt hurt that Tom Brady won a ring without Belichick and Bill hasn't come close to doing the same since Tom left. Nothing more.

What should've been protested is the Broncos-Pats 2005 AFCDG, Pats-Colts 2006 AFCCG, SB42 and the Ravens missed kick in 2012 regular season for starters.
Not the Pats but SB 40 too. We know why the Steelers won*. I don't remember any other ref apologizing to the losing team and fans for bad calls that "impacted the result of the game" in a Super Bowl...

Not the Pats but SB 40 too. We know why the Steelers won*. I don't remember any other ref apologizing to the losing team and fans for bad calls that "impacted the result of the game" in a Super Bowl...

Every team gets screwed over. How about the Packers Seahawks 2012 game? It was clear as day the Packers DB intercepts the ball, but it was awarded to the Seahawks.

I can't see who you are speaking to - a strategy I highly advise others in here to take - but that Harry non-TD play could not have been challenged. When the ruling on the field is that he was out of bounds and the play is over, that's that. There is no continuing action allowed.

Great. So it's Brady's fault for not getting the ball in the end zone on the following four plays. Let's not act as if the Chiefs took over once the out of bounds ruling happened. They got a 1st down and NE squandered opportunities at the 4 yard line.

Last edited:
  • Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Every team gets screwed over. How about the Packers Seahawks 2012 game? It was clear as day the Packers DB intercepts the ball, but it was awarded to the Seahawks.
1679593828630.png
Couldn't have asked for anything better than having both officials in the same shot making totally different signals. Lol

Great. So it's Brady's fault for not getting the ball in the end zone on the following four plays. Let's not act as if the Chiefs took over once the out of bounds ruling happened. They got a 1st down and NE squandered opportunities at the 4 yard line.
That game didn't matter. But this one did...

1679593934233.png

If N'Keal's TD counted...we get a BYE that season...possibly HFA too...

If N'Keal's TD counted...we get a BYE that season...possibly HFA too...
They had their chance to secure it week 17, but they blew it.

In my mind that blown call gave KC a Super Bowl. Not saying the Pats would have won it instead, in fact we’d have probably still went one and done. But the Chiefs wouldn’t have gotten out of the AFC.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back