PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awesome game by The Sanchize. I think they may want to stop carving his bust for Canton for another week. Seriously, I know he has performed well for a rookie, but he has been making similiar mistakes all season like he has had today. The Saints are just the first team to capitalize on it. The guy has zero sense of what protecting the ball means. I am surprised teams haven't tried to swat the ball from his hands more.

looks like Mark 'I am color blind' sanchez has trouble differentiating between gold and green.................... why else would someone throw so many interceptions...........

I guess they're going to have to hold off on the the sculpture in canton

can't wait until BB has a second shot at this clown

Last edited:
I've been saying for weeks that this defense was overrated and they largely benefited from their opponents shooting themselves in the foot on offense. Well, without Bush fumbling the ball, the Saints could have hung 30+ on them. I have a feeling we'll be taking back first place in the division sooner than we think. That Dolphins' pass rush is going to have a field day against the Franchez next weekend.

I've been saying for weeks that this defense was overrated and they largely benefited from their opponents shooting themselves in the foot on offense. Well, without Bush fumbling the ball, the Saints could have hung 30+ on them. I have a feeling we'll be taking back first place in the division sooner than we think. That Dolphins' pass rush is going to have a field day against the Franchez next weekend.

Makes me sad that the jest will fall flat on their faces in the next few weeks........Wait a minute....I am psyched!! :D:D

I was at the game, it was freaking awesome seeing the Jets play so badly. We're winning this division, no doubt in my mind.

The Saints offensive line was great at picking up the blitz today. They made it look too easy. Congrats the Brees and the Saints fans.

lol blueprint!! blueprint!!! espn is besides themselves right now waiting to make the announcement.

Jets defense only gave up 10 of the 24 points, very impressive, Brees had 0 TDs

He had No TDS against the bills last week either

Yes, such an overrated D that they yielded 10 points to the league's best offense. You must be a Rhodes Scholar. Interesting that you point out the 1 turnover by the Saints as keeping the Saints from scoring, yet ignore the 14 points Sanchez single-handedly gave to the Saints. It would be easy to say had Sanchez not given up the first pick that the Jets would have at least 3, if not 7 points on that drive. But instead, you choose to only supply the facts based on your distorted view. The Jets D did everything and more it needed to win the game. The Jets O did almost everything it could to give it away. Please gain some perspective before you make absurd statements. The Jets D has proven, once again, that it is one of the top D's in the league. Deal with that if you choose to. The Jets O has a long, long way to go to make the Jets truly competitive this year.

Well at least this doesn't end the Jets' streak of absolutely killing it in september.

yeah but the way your qb is playing....it's a good thing the superbowl was last week.

But he also had 0 INTs. :singing:

Your defense was good. But NO's was better, which was the surprising thing. And giving up 153 yards rushing isn't particularly effective.

I'm so tired of everyone jumping on sanchez nuts. He was pretty awful in the game vs. us. Pretty horrible in the saints game. Idk why people think hes the next elway. Hes average if not less. Its the D that does the work. :mad:

Mark Sanchez dirty player on an ex- Jet?
YouTube - SanchizeGoesLow

Jets fans...
Can you seriously (I'm serious) explain the purpose of taking out Vilma's knees like that?

It's clear Sharper is going to score the TD so what does he gain by going low on an Vilma?

If he's trying to show toughness, Hines Ward gave us the blueprint there.
Hit the LB in the jaw and break it.
Diving at the knees? Isn't that something he could get fined for?

Yes, such an overrated D that they yielded 10 points to the league's best offense.

The league's best offense didn't get to play all that much because their defense kept putting the ball in the endzone, and then kicking back to the Jets offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News