PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets @ Colts game discussion (AFC Championship Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the colts dont let the jets in and we never see this run.
Would you say the same thing. People forget what happens. Once you get attention people start taking your players and coaches.

Not sure I understand what you mean?

welp..the Cheese melted

still...the Jets gave it all they had for 3 quarters

Shonn Greene's injury was big IMO

FML i will hate these next 2 weeks if the colts get to the superbowl, and i have to hear about how great manning is non stop

you would love the hype if the jets win and go to the SB ? heck they named manhattan revis island before this game...!! imagine a SB with the jets.

They are quitting.. they're getting sloppy with coverage handoffs, especially the LB's picking up the inside routes (slants). They had that closed down in the early part of the game. Now, Clark is all of a sudden breaking free.

It's just mental toughness.. being able to sustain for a full 60 minutes no matter what happens. It's a learned trait. Our D is also severely lacking in this department because they're very young.

I'm in full agreeance with the mental toughness angle...the sloppy play. It's very tough to do against this team for 4 quarters. as someone just said the pressure they put on you is ridiculous.

Right now after the Jets punt with 8 minutes left
Jets 29 runs 23 passes
Colts 15 runs 36 passes

The teams that came out passing is winning.
For the final 8 minutes the Colts will run more and the Jets will pass more, this is why pass/run ratio not always accurate.

It never fails...

Now all we need to wait for is that devastating Peyton injury. Ah, you know I'm just kidding. Or am I? :eek:

Colts win... and then we have to bare Joe Buck and Troy Aikman... double dose of crap.

I think they have thrown about 16 slants to Garcon today.

indy's killing them with the slants and the incuts in the second half

100 yards both for Collie and Garcon. Looks like Bill Polian knows how to draft them!!!

Not sure I understand what you mean?

If the colts didnt pull their starters in week 16 and beat the jets, the jets are 8-8 at best, miss the playoffs and go 5-8 to end the season, no one would be talking about the jets. But their is no momentum in football from season to season. Plus more teams will pluck players and coaches from them with success. Its not like they keep this roster for 5 years.

clearly out of bounds there....

i knew it. everyone who follows the colts knows they get at least on BS call in the passing game each week.
It's sad there are still idiots that deny this though.

God the Colts are great and fun to watch. If only the Patriots had Manning.

Keith Brooking would be angry right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back