PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets coach on sidelines trips opposing player

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. That would be sarcasm.

I expect he will be fined $10,000 and have to miss the first hour of the Jets Christmas party. After all, he is very sorry he did it (or, shall I say, sorry he got caught doing it).

That would be fitting.

So sad....:bricks:

Can someone please change the title to..

Jets coach on sidelines trips up return man???

scumbag move from a scumbag organization.

As allways, I object to any such statement, as it leaves me no Opportunity for Improvement.

But I'll happily pile on:

Vile Move.

Vile Organization.

Vile FILTH Bag Commissioner who STOLE a 1st Rounder from us for NOTHING.

I hope that @#$%^& get his FACE scraped off.

Better, yet: I hope we win 5 in a ROW.
beer%20chug.gif

Well, that depends on if you're going by Volume or by Adjectives.

There isn't a single adjective in the sentence.

My - pronoun
conduct - verb
was - verb
inexcusable - adverb
and - conjunction
unsportsmanlike adverb
and conjunction
does verb
not -adverb
reflect -verb
what - pronoun
this - pronoun
organization -noun
stands - verb
for - preposition

Didn't Billy Sullivan's son get into it with Howie Long?

no, what happened was matt millen took his helmet off, swung it and hit pat sullivan with it, after a playoff win against those douchebag raiders. another in a long line of raider transgressions never punished.

no, what happened was matt millen took his helmet off, swung it and hit pat sullivan with it, after a playoff win against those douchebag raiders. another in a long line of raider transgressions never punished.

yeah Tuck, but Billy asked for it...if he had kept his mouth shut he wouldn't have gotten smashed in the grill...I must have seen that clip 10,000 times

yeah Tuck, but Billy asked for it...if he had kept his mouth shut he wouldn't have gotten smashed in the grill...I must have seen that clip 10,000 times

it's still assault. you can't use your helmet as a weapon. not only on the field , but especially OFF the field.

yeah..heh...I'm not arguing with you...BUT...Billy still was not the brightest bulb in the rack...considering the Raiders were known at that time as the closest thing to a prison work release team as there ever was in the NFL

The guy does a near criminal act and then apologizes when he really would do it all again but wants to save his job :rolleyes:

douchebag

A coach on the sideline intentionally initiating contact with an opposing player is a serious offense, especially considering that the opposing player was injured in the exchange.

Not only should this guy be fired but I would argue that criminal charges could be warranted as well. This Sh!tForBrains could have ended that dudes career. I hope the NFL/Jets make an example out of him.

This makes it seem like Rex is running a Zoo over there. No discipline whatsoever. First the sexual harassment thing now this. The inmates are running the asylum.

A coach on the sideline intentionally initiating contact with an opposing player is a serious offense, especially considering that the opposing player was injured in the exchange.

Not only should this guy be fired but I would argue that criminal charges could be warranted as well. This Sh!tForBrains could have ended that dudes career. I hope the NFL/Jets make an example out of him.

This makes it seem like Rex is running a Zoo over there. No discipline whatsoever. First the sexual harassment thing now this. The inmates are running the asylum.

looked like woody hayes punching charlie bauman.

I think there has to be some major organizational culpability for that kind of behavior. Otherwise teams could just have a designated thug standing on the sidelines waiting to injuring opposing players, after which he would be "fired."

Goodell has this same view, except when it is committed by a team that he favors.

El Pres from Barstool Sports hilariously summed it up:

"I’m sure this will somehow end up costing the Pats draft picks." :D

:D

Fish rots from the head, right? LMAO... TripGate

It's fun watching these guys implode....

TIME to PANIC, Everyone. - Jets Insider.com Forums

I'll never stop rooting for this team.

But I have checked out on the 2010 Jets. I'll watch to be entertained and concentrate on the surprising Knicks until Spring Training.

Really? After losing four games total, and two back-to-back???? THat's all it takes?

What a trip :D

What really bothers me is that hurting an athlete was this man's instinct. Who could do this thoughtfully and willfully when faced with a player running towards them at full tilt. When something is heading toward you quickly, isn't the instinct of most to move 2 steps out of the way?

He is supposed to be a coach and as such should provide leadership to the team. What kind of leadership can be expected from someone who clearly harbors no regard for the sport nor its sportsmen? As part of the coaching staff are we meant to believe that this virus went no further that the one individual? That one team is greater than the sport as a whole, that members of other teams are not people but merely obstacles, was this mentality not given safe haven? When any one player on the field commits an act of unsportsmanlike conduct, does not the whole team suffer the resulting penalty? The jets are accountable for this man's actions on the field. They sign up for this when they interview, check references and hire him. Whether or not they fire him, they are culpable. Any employer would be responsible for the actions of an employee they chose to represent them.

This man should be fired, not just for his disgusting behavior but more importantly because they should not want him to be a representative of their organization. The jets organization should also be held responsible for his cheating attempt. He is their representative. They are responsible for his on field behavior. They should be fined at minimum.

Just despicable.

What really bothers me is that hurting an athlete was this man's instinct. Who could do this thoughtfully and willfully when faced with a player running towards them at full tilt. When something is heading toward you quickly, isn't the instinct of most to move 2 steps out of the way?

He is supposed to be a coach and as such should provide leadership to the team. What kind of leadership can be expected from someone who clearly harbors no regard for the sport nor its sportsmen? As part of the coaching staff are we meant to believe that this virus went no further that the one individual? That one team is greater than the sport as a whole, that members of other teams are not people but merely obstacles, was this mentality not given safe haven? When any one player on the field commits an act of unsportsmanlike conduct, does not the whole team suffer the resulting penalty? The jets are accountable for this man's actions on the field. They sign up for this when they interview, check references and hire him. Whether or not they fire him, they are culpable. Any employer would be responsible for the actions of an employee they chose to represent them.

This man should be fired, not just for his disgusting behavior but more importantly because they should not want him to be a representative of their organization. The jets organization should also be held responsible for his cheating attempt. He is their representative. They are responsible for his on field behavior. They should be fined at minimum.

Just despicable.

The sad part is he was probably given a bonus from the jets for doing this.

I think there has to be some major organizational culpability for that kind of behavior. Otherwise teams could just have a designated thug standing on the sidelines waiting to injuring opposing players, after which he would be "fired."

Its a good thing Rex didnt stick his belly out.

Carrol would be on IR today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft