PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets coach on sidelines trips opposing player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from the picture they look like a bunch of Practice Squad guys. Looks like someone's football career is over before it started.

[
100909_sal_alosi_headshot_large.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Rex just signed him to the 53 man roster.

Who ever it was, should be fired immediately, and a formal apology from the Jets to the Dolphins is all that is acceptable. what if that gunner ends his carreer right there? This is shocking behavior.

For those wondering the player he "tripped" was Dolphins corner Nolan Carrol. Carrol was actually injured on the play as a direct result of this P.O.S. D.Bag.. but thankfully he was able to return to the game a few plays later.

I put the word "tripped" in quotes because I think it was worse than a simple trip with his foot, but putting knee out there Mr. P.O.S. made it even more dangerous and if there was knee to knee contact with Carrol flying that fast this could have been a lot worse.

Even Rodney Harrison thinks that was dirty! :lol2:

I think there has to be some major organizational culpability for that kind of behavior. Otherwise teams could just have a designated thug standing on the sidelines waiting to injuring opposing players, after which he would be "fired."

Yep, that was definitely intentional. He's lucky Carroll wasn't hurt.

SHOCKER..... The JETS fan base over at Jetsinsdier don't seem to have much PROBLEM WITH IT. :rolleyes:

UH OH ..... They also seem to have identified him as their head S&C COACH. That's really bad if that's the case.

Last edited:
Hey he was out of bounds. Classless but thats about it.

SHOCKER..... The JETS fan base over at Jetsinsdier don't seem to have much PROBLEM WITH IT. :rolleyes:

UH OH ..... They also seem to have identified him as their head S&C COACH. That's really bad if that's the case.

If he is their S&C coach, he needs to be fired since it was clearly an intent to injure Carroll with a Knee to knee or Knee to thigh hit.

To be fair a lot of fans over there DO have a problem with it, theres always over the top homers that never see any wrong.

Last edited:
Jets 1st round pick. $500,000 fine to the team. $250,000 fine to him personally sounds fair.

Pretty clear he was purposefully trying to cheat.

If Woody Johnson has ANY integrity as an owner, he goes to Ryan and says that Alosi is fired immediately or you both are...

If Woody Johnson has ANY integrity as an owner

Without reading the rest of your post, I can tell you that this isn't the case.

If Woody Johnson has ANY integrity as an owner, he goes to Ryan and says that Alosi is fired immediately or you both are...

Well, there is the problem right there.
(Nikolai beat me to the joke)

It will be interesting to see if the NY media blows this up like the B. Edwards DUI situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back