PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT James Robinson traded to the Jets

NG Pats Fan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
He’s no Breese Hall but he’s a young workhorse back who could cause problems. Jets didn’t give up much.

If we can stop their RB game we should be able to win a low scoring game. Zack Wilson stinks and can’t pass the ball efficiently

I feel a dread the Jets will still be able to run the ball with an inferior back. Guy is not the player he once was. Godchaulk, I just don’t consistently see it. And our linebacker corps suddenly looks poor. Collins brought back? These are dark days for the Patriots defense.

I feel a dread the Jets will still be able to run the ball with an inferior back. Guy is not the player he once was. Godchaulk, I just don’t consistently see it. And our linebacker corps suddenly looks poor. Collins brought back? These are dark days for the Patriots defense.
Yeah Collins is about 5 years past his prime. Did we address OLB in the draft? We need more speed

He’s no Breese Hall but he’s a young workhorse back who could cause problems. Jets didn’t give up much.

If we can stop their RB game we should be able to win a low scoring game. Zack Wilson stinks and can’t pass the ball efficiently
We said the same thing about Fields and that worked out well.

Pats will probably be fine given the Browns game. It's when there's a running QB that they just run around looking like chickens with their roosters cut off.

We said the same thing about Fields and that worked out well.

Fields for all his flaws..has insane athleticism. Sometimes that incredible ceiling he has show cases. His speed was the perfect antidote to our slow linebackers

Wilson simply doesn’t have that upside. He doesn’t bring anything to the table

Fields for all his flaws..has insane athleticism. Sometimes that incredible ceiling he has show cases. His speed was the perfect antidote to our slow linebackers

Wilson simply doesn’t have that upside. He doesn’t bring anything to the table
Way too soon to say that about Wilson. He doesn't have a lot to work with.

Yeah Collins is about 5 years past his prime. Did we address OLB in the draft? We need more speed
Not really.

While I agree with Belichick's argument that "if you draft for need and miss the pick, you still have the need and wasted a draft pick," there's a corollary to that:

"If you ignore a need in the draft, you still have that need after the draft, when it's harder to address."

Don't get me wrong: he had a good draft, but the lack of LBs is hurting the team right now.

Robinson had a very good rookie season. Hasn't been great since, but he is no Breece Hall. He is an upgrade over what they have, but I am not sure he is going to make a huge impact.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back