PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: In Plain Sight this Sunday Night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for putting up with this annoyingly non-football-related post. I'm working on In Plain Sight again this season, and my episode airs this Sunday night, May 15th, at 10 PM on the USA Network.

Any PFW in Progress listeners will recognize the last names of all four regulars on that show, as well as a few well-placed references to that show. Hope you'll consider watching and, even if you don't, I hope you'll consider DVR-ing it, since that helps with the numbers (and we're going up against the Survivor finale that night)! DVR-ing, frankly, helps even if you DO watch, so knock yourselves out.

Thanks a lot for reading this. Hope you like it.

Last edited:
I'll be there with bells on... or maybe a PATS shirt?

I've always liked that show and the plots and characters are nicely developed and believable. Keep up the good work!

I'll be there with bells on... or maybe a PATS shirt?

I've always liked that show and the plots and characters are nicely developed and believable. Keep up the good work!

Hey I watch the show just for Mary McCormack !!! Did I forget to mention that I like Mary ;) :D

Hey I watch the show just for Mary McCormack !!! Did I forget to mention that I like Mary ;) :D

Well... yeah! :rocker:

That chick knows how to rock a shotgun.

If you happen to be part of Nielsens ratings be sure to watch your show that you DVR'ed within one week of recording it or it doesn't count towards the show in the long run. They count live viewers, not DVR recordings...until they are watched. Or at least that is how they did it when I used to work for them.

But I know my wife will be watching (not that it will count towards ratings) as she likes that show a lot.

Hey guys,

Thanks for putting up with this annoyingly non-football-related post. I'm working on In Plain Sight again this season, and my episode airs this Sunday night, May 15th, at 10 PM on the USA Network.

Any PFW in Progress listeners will recognize the last names of all four regulars on that show, as well as a few well-placed references to that show. Hope you'll consider watching and, even if you don't, I hope you'll consider DVR-ing it, since that helps with the numbers (and we're going up against the Survivor finale that night)! DVR-ing, frankly, helps even if you DO watch, so knock yourselves out.

My Fiance LOVES In Plain Sight so I will be watching it!! In one of the next shows, can you put my name in it :p?

LOL, KD, wish I could. Send it and I'll try to get it in sometime... Hi to your wife, keep watching! We had a Larry Bird reference in this past episode.

Hey guys,

PatSox23 - Have you been doing any writing for other Shows? I heard a distinct Belichick reference on "Blue Bloods" (I think). I believe it was Tom Selleck's character that said "It is what it is". I burst out laughing when I heard it and immediately thought of you..

Hey guys,

Best of luck with season JC......Heard you on PFW yesterday and will be sure to tune in or at least DVR it.

I'm down with ya,patsox.......my sunday nites are filled by Mary,Marshal Marshal,The Borgias and "The Killing"

"Murder,Mayhem,Assasinations....and "girls with guns"........Is this a great country or what?:rocker:

PatSox23 - Have you been doing any writing for other Shows? I heard a distinct Belichick reference on "Blue Bloods" (I think). I believe it was Tom Selleck's character that said "It is what it is". I burst out laughing when I heard it and immediately thought of you..

I'm not working on other shows, but I'm happy to hear other Patriots fans (or just other PEOPLE) continue to use the BB mantra. I used it in last year's episode, and I'm actually using it in the episode we're re-working on now.

Thanks to all for the support!

Best of luck with season JC......Heard you on PFW yesterday and will be sure to tune in or at least DVR it.

Thanks, ct! You'll definitely hear all the names of the PFW guys, and one other notable, as well as at least one line familiar to PFW in Progress listeners.

For non-PFW folks, the episode is packed with line-references to various TV shows and movies I love, including The Wonder Years, Princess Bride, Broadcast News and many others.

The radio show is holding a contest (which I'm sure no one will bother with, but that's okay), giving away a Brady jersey to the viewer who can identify the highest number of TV/movie references PLUS the number of PFW references. Hint: There's a LOT.

I'm not working on other shows, but I'm happy to hear other Patriots fans (or just other PEOPLE) continue to use the BB mantra. I used it in last year's episode, and I'm actually using it in the episode we're re-working on now.

Thanks to all for the support!

I am involved in "placement". I am sure you know what that means. Can I help you $?
DW Toys

DW, what do you do with placement? We work with Toyota mostly, always angling for "integration," but that's trickier to work into episodes, of course.

I'm down with ya,patsox.......my sunday nites are filled by Mary,Marshal Marshal,The Borgias and "The Killing"

"Murder,Mayhem,Assasinations....and "girls with guns"........Is this a great country or what?:rocker:

Plenty of Mary and Marshall in this one, italia. I've heard The Killing is really good. What channel again?

So..... you want we should file a post-show report for you?

Plenty of Mary and Marshall in this one, italia. I've heard The Killing is really good. What channel again?

AMC in HD......same time as IPS,but there's a repeat right after at 11:02pm."The Killing" is based on a Danish mini-series of the same name.No one does Murder and cop shows better than the Brits and Euros(see "State of Play" on BBC dvd,not the Russell Crowe/Ben Affleck garbage).In the U.S we seem to ruin good series with "star" power,rather then letting the writers and the storyline be the focus.

I just bought all 7 seasons of "Prime Suspect" with Helen Mirren......fantastic.....puts "Law and Order",to shame.

Speaking of great writing and directing....3 German movies I just got on DVD...."Stalingrad",
"The Lives of Others" and Rosenstrasse" were all superb.

OK, J.C.

you MUST work a Ray Ray reference into your show...c'mon,man...I KNOW you want to.....I'll :rofl: my azz off...

Patsox23,

Curiosity question: What do you mean by "my episode"? I just hit the record button on my DVR, so should put you over the top for some great ratings. :)

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back