PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT/ Hall of Fame Game

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The participants on the 2021 HoF Game have been announced...

we will all be treated to seeing the bloated tick Ben Rothlisberger & the Sihtsburgh Stillers take on the Dakattack-Less Dallas Cowboys... I am assuming here that Dak Prescott will not be playing in the game, given the severity of his ankle injury...

Makes me want to vomit that the stealers are getting 5 people enshrined between the '20/'21 classes ... and we have a twenty year run of dominance and cant get but 1 player inducted... The HoF really needs to fire all the enshrinement voters... move away from the all too obvious bias they have for the stealers and the cowboys...

The participants on the 2021 HoF Game have been announced...

we will all be treated to seeing the bloated tick Ben Rothlisberger & the Sihtsburgh Stillers take on the Dakattack-Less Dallas Cowboys... I am assuming here that Dak Prescott will not be playing in the game, given the severity of his ankle injury...

Makes me want to vomit that the stealers are getting 5 people enshrined between the '20/'21 classes ... and we have a twenty year run of dominance and cant get but 1 player inducted... The HoF really needs to fire all the enshrinement voters... move away from the all too obvious bias they have for the stealers and the cowboys...

2 preseason games max, please. All you need. This year proves it.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back