PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL Hall of Fame Game (Colts/Redskins) [Pre-Season]

Status
Not open for further replies.
its like eating an ice cream cone with draino in it.

uhhhh frozen draino... i guess...

Watching this game is like your wife telling you she's in the mood.

... in the mood for some chocolate chip cookie dough.

Is Favre still on the plane ... suffering from cheese fright?

Did they say the Colts have 5 pre seaon games? That is ridiculous. The owners really need to let this one go...I know they will lose some revenue, but they are also lessening injury risk for thier players.

3 preseaon games, tops. And starters get one quarter in game 3 and that's it.

Did they say the Colts have 5 pre seaon games? That is ridiculous. The owners really need to let this one go.

It's such a joke ... like how many players have made roster based on their pre season game play.

Last edited:
3 preseaon games, tops. And starters get one quarter in game 3 and that's it.

QFT. Preseason to me is a waste of time past three games. Understandable to have better judgement of new talent but geez.... do teams need THAT many games just to figure out that so and so is either good or crap?

Video of Andre Tippett's induction speech. Thanking his mom.

Go Andre! :rocker:

Its Andre!!!!!!

Watching this game is like your wife telling you she's in the mood.

... in the mood for some chocolate chip cookie dough.

Watching this game is like discovering you have just won a brand new 2000 square foot Marriot Timeshare.

..... a brand new 2000 sq foot Marriot Timeshare in Gary Indiana.

I was hoping they would show video of Tippett slapping the helmet of the guy blocking him ... used to love that move.

Did they say the Colts have 5 pre seaon games? That is ridiculous. The owners really need to let this one go...I know they will lose some revenue, but they are also lessening injury risk for thier players.

A few years ago the league started a policy that no team would play more than four preseason games. The teams that played in the "extra" games, like the Hall of Fame game, games overseas, etc., would get a bye during some other week of the preseason.

That lasted a couple years and then POOF! it was gone. Never heard anything officially, but rumor was the owners couldn't stand losing the income of five preseason games, even when only a handful of teams have the extra one each year.

For once I agree with Madden. That was a waste of time. :rolleyes:

"He lost 3 body fat things" - John Madden.

"That's a real competitive advantage. I just don't know how." - John Madden

So, when Dungy has a competitive advantage everything is ok. If another coach gets a competitive advantage it is cheating. Huh.

Bob Costas is in Beijing. Is it wrong for me to hope someone plants some dope on him and he is stuck there for a few years?

Last edited:
So, when Dungy has a competitive advantage everything is ok. If another coach gets a competitive advantage it is cheating. Huh.

There's no way the Dolts ever play with the roof open. The wind may be blowing or Peyton may be too cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Hart is going to win Rookie Of The Year!

Will they be piping in the crowd noise from the old stadium? ;)

OMFG Colt Brennan is 4 real.

TD now!!!!!!! Perfect pass. Maybe...just maybe the Redskins found themselves a decent QB?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back