PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL Hall of Fame Game (Colts/Redskins) [Pre-Season]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUZZAH FOR THE FOOT-BALLING!!!

I had forgot this game was even on tonight and was playing violent video games. Then at 7 I thought I'd see if The Simpsons was on, which wasn't because the Fox affiliate here was showing the Puckers "Family Night" game (i.e. the intrasquad scrimmage, which in these parts is considered a big deal :rolleyes: ). So I sighed and went to the channel guide, and here it said "NFL Preseason Football" :eek: !

Funny, ever since that February incident, I haven't really thought much about football, so I forgot how much I missed it. When Adam made that kick-off, I got a tingling in my gut... THE FOOT-BALLING IS BACK!!! :singing:

This the warm-up for me. The real fun starts Thursday night to me, and I bet to a lot of people here.

This the warm-up for me. The real fun starts Thursday night to me, and I bet to a lot of people here.

Not for me. :( I have to wait until Saturday to see it on NFL Network.

Some people actually bet on pre-season football, crazy.

Yes, it is only preseason, but he still could have made that play. :p

I feel the same right now... but in two weeks I know I'll be *YAWN* "Okay, let's start the regular season already!"

Some people actually bet on pre-season football, crazy.

Are you serious?! How do you bet on that? It's almost impossible to tell what's going to happen with all the different players in these games.

Imagine ... the only time ever I'm happy to see the Colts:eek: ... pure desperation:confused:

Jim Zorn ... bet Matt Cassell is already better than Zorn was ... :p

Wonder if Ryan the Colts fan will pop in to say "Hey"?

when are they going to remove the bursa sac in his forehead?

Bah. I just got back from a backyard party and turned on the TV and it already a bunch of guys I never heard of vs another bunch of guys I never heard of. It's like eating an ice cream cone with no ice cream in it.

Bah. I just got back from a backyard party and turned on the TV and it already a bunch of guys I never heard of vs another bunch of guys I never heard of. It's like eating an ice cream cone with no ice cream in it.

Yes, but if you haven't had ice cream for a long time... :D

I guess the Refs are keeping the flags in their pockets for this game.

Campbell has a great set of tools.

If anything-Joe Gibbs' conservative "playing not to lose" philosophies held Campbell back a bit.

Having seen JC play at Auburn(am a LSU fan, so saw all the SEC games), Campbell really showed alot of promise. With Zorn's system, he's going to be a very good one.

Yes, but if you haven't had ice cream for a long time... :D

What kind of cone? I don't like the waffle or sugar cone, but I am a fan of the wafer cones.

Yeah, this game isn't the best. But I was expecting a split screen of Favre getting off the airplane, getting into his car, going to the hotel, tipping the doorman ect ect. So, it could be worse.

Colts safety . . . :rofl: :rofl:

its like eating an ice cream cone with draino in it.

uhhhh frozen draino... i guess...

I see Dungy just lifted thee ol "Take a safety for better field position" play right out of BB's playbook! :D Cheater! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back