PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Gisele to Become World's First Supermodel Billionnaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil has the fourth largest economy on the planet. Granted, there's a huge income divide (there is here in America, too), but Brazil is hardly third world. It absolutely surpasses most of Europe right now.

As someone who's been there more times than he can count, I can say that Brazil is now a wonderful place to live not just for the rich (who have always had good lives there) but for many of the constantly growing middle class. I would gladly live there.

Last edited:
its crazy how gisele makes so much dough from such simple endeavors..

looks go a long way i guess

simple? you don't know the fashion industry. it's cut throat and tough. Ms. Bundchen makes money because she's the best at what she does and obviously listens to very smart people.

As someone who's been there more times than he can count, I can say that Brazil is now a wonderful place to live not just for the rich (who have always had good lives there) but for many of the constantly growing middle class. I would gladly live there.

where in brazil did you visit sir?

tomsworstlookever.jpg

Last edited:
You'd think a billionaire could hire someone else to carry that kid. :singing: Tom sure looks stupid in that hat.

All I want to know is can that kid break down video yet? :eek:

does he know the difference between a cover 2 and the Tampa 2?

Last edited:
tomsworstlookever.jpg

...this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? oh..but it looks good on you though...:bricks:

They'll never split. For one thing, what could either of them go for that's better than what they have now? Also, they're both devout Catholics.

Whitey Bulger is a devout Catholic, too. With Whitey back in Boston, Giselle better watch out or Brady might have her whacked by the Winter Hill Gang to get his grubby mitts on her billion samoleons. But who can blame him? He's been barely squeaking by on $18 million per year and he's looking at not getting paid at all if the lockout continues for the next four years. I wonder if he gets an allowance.

tomsworstlookever.jpg

...this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? oh..but it looks good on you though...:bricks:

Excellent, Rodney!

Whitey Bulger is a devout Catholic, too.

I think there's a disconnect somewhere in the meaning of "devout".

"If anyone thinks himself to be religious and yet does not bridle his tongue (or gun :) ) but deceives his own heart, this man's religion is worthless. James 1:26

Whitey Bulger is a devout Catholic, too.

He most absolutely is not. You probably are confusing that with the fact that he grew up in the Irish-Catholic working class neighborhood of South Boston.

He most absolutely is not. You probably are confusing that with the fact that he grew up in the Irish-Catholic working class neighborhood of South Boston.

it's amazing that the level of racism and religio-classism directed towards N.E. emanating from below the Mason Dixon line remains as feverish as it was 100 years ago.

Tom got the gold mine I got the shaft

Whitey Bulger and his brothers Billy and Jackie attended St. Monica's in South Boston. There were people there this week praying for Whitey. Egad.

The Catholic Church and mob connections go way back, possibly because of the sacrament of confession that gives you a do-over for a little penance and a few bucks in the basket.

From the coverage in today's Globe, ol' Whitey better say a prayer to get a lawyer who can find him a sympatheic jury and wade through the mountains of paperwork and other crap to defend him. The federal court is making Jackie and Billy fill out financial disclosure forms to see if they can pay for Whitey's mouthpiece.

I bet Jackie and Billy will be down at St. Monica's this afternoon lighting some votive candles and rinsing in the Holy Watrer with some prayers that the judge doesn't stick one or both of 'em with Whitey's legal bills.

Didn't they consfiscate about $850,000 or so from Whitey's apt in Calif?

Pay his legal expenses out of that money, and let Billy et al pay the difference :D

Didn't they consfiscate about $850,000 or so from Whitey's apt in Calif?

Pay his legal expenses out of that money, and let Billy et al pay the difference :D

Man, I wish I'd known about Whitey's $800k stash. I would've flown to California specifically to burglarize his apartment. He'd be the last guy running to the cops to report it.

Man, I wish I'd known about Whitey's $800k stash. I would've flown to California specifically to burglarize his apartment. He'd be the last guy running to the cops to report it.

and you'd have been the first guy running TO the cops if he got to any of his arsenal...they found a ton of weapons in his apt also...plus, my guess he was carrying :eek:

Among the 30 confiscated weapons were rifles, pistols and numerous knives, said FBI Assistant Director Steven Martinez, who heads the bureau's Los Angeles operations.

Last edited:
and you'd have been the first guy running TO the cops if he got to any of his arsenal...they found a ton of weapons in his apt also...plus, my guess he was carrying :eek:

Among the 30 confiscated weapons were rifles, pistols and numerous knives, said FBI Assistant Director Steven Martinez, who heads the bureau's Los Angeles operations.

Ol' Whitey's 81-years-old. I doubt he's too quick on the trigger. Maybe the best plan would be to take Plaxico Burress and Brandon Merriweather along to shoot it out with Whitey while you and Randy Moss make off with the cash money.

Isn't there a Whitey Bulger thread around here someplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back