PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Giants vs Jets Preseason game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancherception!

Someone really needs to take that and use it with the Schoolhouse rock "interjection" song.

scaled.php

Should have gone with ground and squish instead of the slant.

Pick 6 by Sanchoke. At least he got the ball past the defensive linemen and into the hands of a DB.

That Tony Sparano offense is looking sooooooooooooooooooooo good!

Get use to that all year

He had loads of time and oddly good protection and STILL he throws the int! Nice to see the obvious improvement.

How long until the crowd starts chanting Te-boooow time?

As bad as most of their team is, the Jets run D is incredible.

I really think their defense as a whole will be a lot better this year. Rex is a very good defensive mind. However, they will get torched by good passing teams if they HAVE to blitz to create pressure.

Their run D does look good tonight for sure. The Pats will just have to spread them out and kill them with the air attack.

Taking Braylon from Sanchez was the biggest developmental move their front office did to the kid. Now all he throws and is comfortable with are slants.
It was not Schotty destroying Sanchez, it was Sanchez and the weapons the FO were providing him that was rather destroying Schotty.

Sancheez has obviously improved his full command in the huddle....bet he's telling all his WRs to shut up....

Damnit! I hate when i get that embarrassed for someone else feeling!

Jets fans say Keller is better than Hernandez. Hernandez almost always gets good YAC in that situation.

FORWARD! INTO LAST PLACE!!

sparano-cheers.jpg

Mark "unlimited ceiling" Sanchez has been renamed to Mark "pick 6" Sanchez!

Keller has to be compared to Gronk...Herno is an H back for all intents and purposes

JI is in meltdown. One poster is hoping Hunter might learn at least how to hold. LOL!

welp...another scoreless half of Jet football in the books...I guess the cry now will be "Tebow would have made a difference!!!"...any port in a storm I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye