PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Eagles @ Cowboys game discussion (Wild Card Weekend) [Cowboys win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Eagles @ Cowboys game discussion (Wild Card Weekend)

How do we get a pass rush like the boys have?

Draft better. Pick up better free agents instead of JAGs.

Okay, can we never hear anymore "shoulda woulda coulda" about keeping Asante? I was only half paying attention to this game and saw him get burnt twice and then drop yet another gift INT right to the numbers. And that's just what I noticed, so it might of been worse. Whole lotta money for nothing when it counts. Thank you.

Last edited:

Ware is one in a million. But Spencer is really coming on and he took time - a full 2.5 years before he became an impact player. They also have a rare pass rush from their NT, Ratliff, who is a different player than our NT.

Wow, I just got home from work and watched the highlights on nfl.com, did the Eagles play that bad?

Well either the Cowboys are peaking at the right time or the Eagles are falling apart at the worst time or a little bit of both. I don't know what I am going to do next week if I gotta pick between Romo and Favre to root for. Four years ago it would have been Favre in a landslide, but after the crap he has pulled over the last few years it is a toss up. A overindulgent pretty boy vs. the prima donna.

2ls8tae.jpg

Should of paid the man.

Well either the Cowboys are peaking at the right time or the Eagles are falling apart at the worst time or a little bit of both. I don't know what I am going to do next week if I gotta pick between Romo and Favre to root for. Four years ago it would have been Favre in a landslide, but after the crap he has pulled over the last few years it is a toss up. A overindulgent pretty boy vs. the prima donna.

I'd pick Romo only because Favre is at such a high level of douchebaggery I could never root for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST