PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Eagles @ Cowboys game discussion (Wild Card Weekend) [Cowboys win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Eagles @ Cowboys game discussion (Wild Card Weekend)

act like you been there before...wait youve never been there before have you?
Another idiot heard from..........:rolleyes:

Maybe Vick should play more often.

Talk about a second chance he got.

I always wonder if Bill was interested in Brooking, he's always been around the ball.

I really don't want the Cowboys to win

They're fans annoy the **** out of me

qft! I cant stand them and Jets fans whom I have to hear constantly and for another week.

Another idiot heard from..........:rolleyes:

Maybe you should play football before you talk, him like a lot of players do it to pump his team up.

asante just got burned

Maybe you should play football before you talk, him like a lot of players do it to pump his team up.

Is that right?
That was a little first down, that's one of the reasons the guys can't really celebrate WHEN ITS WARRANTED because that IDIOT and FOOLS lioke him make a big deal out of a little play, causing major problems BEFORE they get there...
You don't know me from a hole in the wall, so do everyone a favor with that IDIOCY.........

Last edited:

asante just got burned

yup, Miles Austin ate him for lunch.

If the Eagles lose ... do they finally move on from McDon't?

Williams just made Asante look silly too. Not a good game at all for Asante

Want a Mulligan on that?

Is that right?
That was a little first down, that's one of the reasons the guys can't really celebrate WHEN ITS WARRANTED because that IDIOT and FOOLS lioke him make a big deal out of a little play, causing major problems BEFORE they get there...
You don't know me from a hole in the wall, so do everyone a favor with that IDIOCY.........

So he's an idiot for trying to get the crowd and his team excited after making a play...only on patsfans.com

I'm so far from a Dallas fan, I can't believe how good I feel seeing things go bad for the Eagles. The weird thing is that I've allways hated the cowboys, yet I just can't stand the sight of Mcnabb. Ha ha,, Another fumble.

Last edited:

So he's an idiot for trying to get the crowd and his team excited after making a play...only on patsfans.com

No he's an idiot for acting like an idiot!!

It has ZERO to do with anything BUT that, and I still stay that idiocy like THAT has been one of the reasons the guys can't celebrate like they should be able to.
You don't agree that's fine, we'll agree that we disagree on this and move on.

I had a feeling the Eagles were going to lose this game when I heard them brushing off their terrible performance last week saying they had bigger plans for the playoffs. Last week's game was for the division title and the chance to play the Cowboys, who kicked their asses, at home. They made it sound like it was no big deal at all and any idiot could see it was.

doing nothing positive asante today

doing nothing positive asante today
Did noone see the dropped INT that would have sealed the SB?

Hmmmmmm

He's always been a good player, but overrated, and that's ONE of the reasons why Bill didn't pay the $ he wanted(they don't pay many that coin)...
He's not the player some folks think he is IMO, I liked him but didn't liken him to a player like Champ in his prime, or Revis(and that REALLY hurts to say), because I don't see him as that kind of guy.

I had a feeling the Eagles were going to lose this game when I heard them brushing off their terrible performance last week saying they had bigger plans for the playoffs. Last week's game was for the division title and the chance to play the Cowboys, who kicked their asses, at home. They made it sound like it was no big deal at all and any idiot could see it was.

Actually it was bigger than that. Had the Eagles won last week, they would have been the #2 seed and gotten a bye this week....

Philly's secondary is really lighting it up tonight just like in the last game when their season ended. Good thing they're paying $9mill/year for that 'shutdown corner' to anchor things, can clearly see the results on the field with all these shootouts they've been finding themselves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back