PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dolphins - Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did we decide we want to win this game? Miami?

Miami, of course. Give the Pats some breathing room in the division.

Last edited:
I've always wondered when the QB is lined up in a WR slot for the Wildcat why someone doesn't hit them...

Smart move! Call the same Wildcat play three times in a row.

Confusing how the Jests stack 9 in the box to stop that WC, then go conventional on the next play and give up the down.

Bills down 24-10, , Denver down 23-7 Dolphins driving, pretty good bye week so far.

I've always wondered when the QB is lined up in a WR slot for the Wildcat why someone doesn't hit them...

Most teams would rather play the numbers game (11 on 10). Hitting the QB has no real advantage.

why not screen to Williams more? That man is incredible in the open field.

there goes that quick snap count again.

What the hell was that two point play for? The numbers don't add up.

Time for the Sanchize to self destruct trying a comeback. He's got a shot given the stupid go for 2 decision & failure by Miami.

Does everyone here avoid P Manning as their fantasy QB? Indy's only TD pass throw by Joseph Addai

Seems like it's time for a Sanchez pick six...

Overcoaching by both fatboys..............thank God for BB.

Does everyone here avoid P Manning as their fantasy QB? Indy's only TD pass throw by Joseph Addai

I've been riding the Manning train all season and he's killing me today. Bastid! ;)

What the hell was that two point play for? The numbers don't add up.

Not only do the numbers not add up, you just dont leave points on the board before the 4th quarter, especially when scoring is prolific and its too hard to forecast possesions and possible FG/TD points.

I hope this comes back to bite them.

But then again, the Jets were about to go for a stupid 2 point conversion and the false start saved them from themselves.

Miami's defense has totally lost it. Like every fourth quarter this year. I'm not worried about the Pats playing them because even if they are down, Brady can still come back over any deficit.

This is like NFL offenses playing highschool defenses

Great throw :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back