PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Denver Broncos up for sale

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Wonder if Fivehead will be part of a new ownership group. He's very connected to them right now.

There were rumors about Bezos but not sure if he's still interested. I'd rather see them stay there and not move anyway.

I'd be willing to part with $5000 if no one else is offering.

Might put a bid in. To paraphrase my wife, I don't own them now and nothing changes if they reject my bid.

I just got an unexpected state tax refund and was trying to figure out where to spend it

This has been in the cards for years. For at least 5 seasons the Bowlen daughters were fighting and it became clear the trust lacked the credibility to get an owner out of the mess

This and Brady retiring on the same day...coincidence, I think not!

This has been in the cards for years. For at least 5 seasons the Bowlen daughters were fighting and it became clear the trust lacked the credibility to get an owner out of the mess
With all the family turmoil and in-fighting it seems it would make for a good book once the sale is complete. What's the first thing the 5 Bowlen kids will buy with their $800 million?

With all the family turmoil and in-fighting it seems it would make for a good book once the sale is complete. What's the first thing the 5 Bowlen kids will buy with their $800 million?
Idk but that's a pretty penny for those kids to inherit a long with the rest of the family wealth.

I know Broncos fans are bummed because Bowlen was sort of their version of Kraft. He came in the early 80's and brought the franchise to relevancy with 7 SB appearances during his tenure and 3 titles and rarely any down seasons and made the Broncos one of the big cornerstone franchises people think of. He just never had an heir in place to take the reigns and it led to a problem (granted he got Alzheimers so it was probably unexpected.

Maybe Brian Flores can buy them

I’d be willing to pitch in a million to be part of the group that buys them.

I have always wanted to see behind the curtain.

Correct

If we can all chip in, maybe we can make it happen!

Is there a "Rooney Rule" for NFL ownership? No?...quite odd...gee whiz, I wonder why not?

Manning will unfortunately be part of the new ownership group. Tired of him. He's on TV everyday here selling something. It doesn't end.

Brady and Manning will be the buyers...

Manning will unfortunately be part of the new ownership group. Tired of him. He's on TV everyday here selling something. It doesn't end.
Fans upset about the Brady thing should take solace in knowing things aren't nearly as bad as Manning and the Colts. It's absolutely no secret whatsoever that Manning prefers the Broncos and decided to set up shop in Colorado and is more active in that community

I suspect that Rogers will need to find another team to play for in 2022.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back