PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: ****dell denies Chiefs appeal (Clark Hunt betrays Chiefs fans, won't sue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problems exchanging ideas with you. My positions have consistent since I joined this board. I have followed the Pats since 1960 so I realize that we have the best owner for the team because he hired the best coach and has the best quarterback of alltime. He was an exemplary owner until 2007 when he decided the Commissioner and his fellow owners were more important than his coach who he called a schmuck and the reputation of his team. Consequently he let the POS take away a first round pick which was an unheard of penalty for a technicality without a whimper. He became the most vociferous supporter of the POS in the intervening period including when Goodell lied about the Rice tape. Now we come to the latest incident. Kraft knew that the charge was bogus and he was talking about demanding an apology which I supported in my posts. What transpires is a pathetic whimpering acceptance of the penalties for the good of the league and his beloved fellow owners in effect throwing Brady under the bus like he did BB before. That he subsequently stated he made a mistake trusting the NFL attorney Pash is just a PR stunt that people like you swallowed. If Kraft had just showed the same amount of courage that Hunt did in protesting the penalty, i would have applauded that instead the POS knows a patsy and is preparing the next bogus penalty. Let me just add if you can find one statement by Kraft blaming Goodell for anything, I will apologize to you.
One other point which you and you fellow koolaid swallowers believe, is that the loss of first round draft picks don't hurt the future of the team. I just wonder if we had the first round pick that taken from us in 2007 if that could have produced another superbowl. We will be able to see on this coming Thursday the players we could have except for the bogus penalty. This is of course not even considering the possibility of losing Brady for games. By the way I could pull up all your posts and it would reveal just a bunch of the same picture and a never ending collection of apologies for whatever Kraft said or did.
I do not presume to judge your morality but I just hold a different point of view of how to face injustice than you or your idol, Kraft. It has been my experience that capitulate to injustice only results in more injustice.Maybe turning the other cheek works for you.
I also believe that history shows that true believers like yourself have a real problem when the person they believe in is wrong.

Yup...., you're like a moth to my light

Who gives a f*ck how long you've been watching football.....you have displayed zero capacity to even discuss the sport itself

The utter stupidity of comparing NFL ownership and their front office to history, the utter stupidity of lumping me in with it, and your posting history clearly shows you have coping issues.

I'm here for the football .... WTF are you here for? Endless and pointless *****ing about stuff that has zero to do with football and is out of everyone's control........toxic shock is setting in, go change your sanitary device

Funny,. I have yet to see you post anything about football. Apologizing for Kraft's actions and showing a picture of the Pats doesn't qualify . Try practicing your amateur pyschology on someone who doesn't know more than you. When you make snide remarks about someone older than yourself, I suspect you feel the same way about your parents. Too bad you don't realize that football is not just played on the field but also is related to the accumulation of talent through draft choices which is directly influenced by the actions of management. What I can't understand is why you decided to defend Kraft on this particular thread which is a discussion of the response of Hunt related to penalties by the league. This is not a football topic as you define it. Let me just add that I regret that this has degenerated into an exchange of personal insults. I would have liked to hear your defense of Kraft's actions in the last eight years.
Of course , I know that comparison of this to the American Revolution is a gross hyperbole which I put in there as a play on the name of the Pats but I honestly feel that a person has to speak out against injustice in all cases. I actually believe that we share a desire for the Pats to win unfortunately we have opposite views as to whether Kraft is a positive or negative factor for its achievement.
You must realize that your opinions on this matter are the minority on this site. This is the time of football year when the draft occurs and obviously the loss of the first round pick is paramount . People are not going to get over it and what has caused it until the season starts whether you like or not.
I will refrain from posting my opinions concerning Kraft unless it is on topic like this case. Otherwise, I do discuss on field football when the season starts.
I hope you read this before you respond since I have attempted to minimize any personal insults. Iam curious to see if you can respond without any personal attacks. In any event I have finished engaging in this exchange since anything further is meaningless.

Last edited:
Funny,. I have yet to see you post anything about football. Apologizing for Kraft's actions and showing a picture of the Pats doesn't qualify . Try practicing your amateur pyschology on someone who doesn't know more than you. When you make snide remarks about someone older than yourself, I suspect you feel the same way about your parents. Too bad you don't realize that football is not just played on the field but also is related to the accumulation of talent through draft choices which is directly influenced by the actions of management. What I can't understand is why you decided to defend Kraft on this particular thread which is a discussion of the response of Hunt related to penalties by the league. This is not a football topic as you define it. Let me just add that I regret that this has degenerated into an exchange of personal insults. I would have liked to hear your defense of Kraft's actions in the last eight years.
Of course , I know that comparison of this to the American Revolution is a gross hyperbole which I put in there as a play on the name of the Pats but I honestly feel that a person has to speak out against injustice in all cases. I actually believe that we share a desire for the Pats to win unfortunately we have opposite views as to whether Kraft is a positive or negative factor for its achievement.
You must realize that your opinions on this matter are the minority on this site. This is the time of football year when the draft occurs and obviously the loss of the first round pick is paramount . People are not going to get over it and what has caused it until the season starts whether you like or not.
I will refrain from posting my opinions concerning Kraft unless it is on topic like this case. Otherwise, I do discuss on field football when the season starts.
I hope you read this before you respond since I have attempted to minimize any personal insults. Iam curious to see if you can respond without any personal attacks. In any event I have finished engaging in this exchange since anything further is meaningless.

It's draft time .... I'm mostly busy pondering that over on the draft board, so I'm talking football.....unlike you and your fetish with deflategate

My opinion is not the minority .... It's just that yahoos like you make your endless whining so much more prevalent

Show me where I apologized for what Kraft did.......

Anything further will be meaningless from just as everything you have posted to date is meaningless

Your assumption that age has any meaning here is stupid....I have plenty of years on me....put 4 kids through college

Again having to talk yourself up speaks volumes......the elderly are not immune from being called out when they act like fools

I believe that if what you say about Kraft were true, BB would no longer be here and that Brady would no longer be here.

Last edited:
I am sure that Brady who also had the cajones to be the name party on the union's suit against the NFL has the guts not to accept the suspension without a fight. More than you an say for whimpering Bob. Just keep on drinking the koolaid. I am sure Kraft is happy he has fooled atleast one person with his PR campaign,

There you go again exaggerating! I'm sure there are at least 2-3 here on Patsfans who buy it.

It's draft time .... I'm mostly busy pondering that over on the draft board, so I'm talking football.....unlike you and your fetish with deflategate

My opinion is not the minority .... It's just that yahoos like you make your endless whining so much more prevalent

Show me where I apologized for what Kraft did.......

Anything further will be meaningless from just as everything you have posted to date is meaningless

Your assumption that age has any meaning here is stupid....I have plenty of years on me....put 4 kids through college

Again having to talk yourself up speaks volumes......the elderly are not immune from being called out when they act like fools

I believe that if what you say about Kraft were true, BB would no longer be here and that Brady would no longer be here.
Let me compliment you in that you avoided personal attacks in this response. I agree that anything further discussion about this issue with you is meaningless. Maybe when the season starts we can have a real discussion about football. I believe in the end we both want the Pats to succeed.
I have been following the NFL draft since 1960 and I am disappointed as much as anyone since they do not have a first round pick. I will be tuning in the draft on Friday when the Pats actually have picks and evaluating the players they could have taken with pick 29 .
As for supporting Kraft's actions without question, you should be on his payroll since you do a better job than his PR department.
You are greatly mistaken about this issue if you think your position is the majority.Do you recall any of the surveys taken after Kraft's capitulation speech I am amazed at your gullibility if you really think that Kraft would have made any apology to the fans if he didn't believe he would be booed at the home opener.Do you actually read the opinions posted on this site or do you consider the vast majority of the people here to be yahoo's.
The fact is that Kraft is still praising Goodell after the royal screwing he gave the Pats and you are still supporting Kraft's actions. I think it is fairly obvious to everyone here who are the real fools regardless of age.
I guess having an insignificant minority opinion on this issue has really irritated you so you keep espousing the need to move on. Just face the facts that discussion of the bogus violation and punishment is not going to stop until after the draft and Brady's punishment is resolved whether you like it or not. The fact that Kraft keeps on praising Goodell only serves to reopen the wounds.
I would like nothing better to not having issues like this coming up so I can concentrate on the draft and the coming season. Unfortunately the actions of the owner of the team has contributed to the past current and future detriment of the team need to be pointed out and IMO the control of the team needs to be turned over to Jonathan who I hope does not have the same irrational attachment to Goodell that his father does.

Last edited:
I agree that anything further with you is meaningless since you obviously have no discernable knowledge about football.
I hope you are contemplating what the Pats are going to do with their first round pick. Nevermind, that pick was taken away. I will be tuning in the draft on Friday when the Pats actually have picks and evaluating the players they could have taken with pick 29 .
As for supporting Kraft's actions without question, you should be on his payroll since you do a better job than his PR department.
You are delusional about this issue if you think your position is the majority. I am amazed at your gullibility if you really think that Kraft would have made any apology to the fans if he didn't believe he would be booed at the home opener. Besides posting your picture and your platitudes about Kraft do you actually read the opinions posted on this site or do you consider the vast majority of the people here to be yahoo's.
The fact is that Kraft is still praising Goodell after the royal screwing he gave the Pats and you are still supporting Kraft's action. I think it is fairly obvious to everyone here who are the real fools regardless of age.
I guess having an insignificant minority opinion on this issue has really irritated you so you keep espousing the need to move on. Just face the facts that discussion of the bogus violation and punishment is not going to stop until after the draft and Brady's punishment is resolved whether you like it or not. The fact that Kraft keeps on praising Goodell only serves to reopen the wounds.
I would like nothing better to not having issues like this coming up so I can concentrate on the draft which I have studied since 1967. Unfortunately the actions of the owner of the team has contributed to the past current and future detriment of the team.

How much time did you waste to say absolutely nothing? That's pretty pathetic

What wounds? You have wounds? Due to Kraft? That's pretty pathetic

You are wasting what little time you have left incessantly whining on something so far out of your control.....that's pretty pathetic

So where was I apologizing for Kraft?

BTW, I thought you finished engaging.....full of crap as with everything else you say

Like a moth to a light

How much time did you waste to say absolutely nothing? That's pretty pathetic

What wounds? You have wounds? Due to Kraft? That's pretty pathetic

You are wasting what little time you have left incessantly whining on something so far out of your control.....that's pretty pathetic

So where was I apologizing for Kraft?

BTW, I thought you finished engaging.....full of crap as with everything else you say

Like a moth to a light
Where did the word wounds come from. I really think Kraft is a good person but has become a detrimental owner since 2007. There is nothing Kraft can say or do affect me personally and regardless of what you say you are not going to be included in his will. I am just writing how I feel since I am actually interested in the team and its fans not just the owner. I will let the people on this site judge who is full of crap. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Where did the word wounds come from. I really think Kraft is a good person but has become a detrimental owner since 2007. There is nothing Kraft can say or do affect me personally and regardless of what you say you are not going to be included in his will. I am just writing how I feel since I am actually interested in the team and its fans not just the owner. I will let the people on this site judge who is full of crap. Have a nice day.

Wounds? Reread your own post......

I'm not interested in the teams fans, and truth be told, I don't care that much about the owner except to say he is the best owner in the NFL (which may not mean much when it comes to morals)....I watch football and like to talk football with others. The soap opera you have yourself emotionally vested in is worthless

If you had half the morals you claim, you would have walked away from this team......because everything about the pats both bad and good is due to the work of the owner, Robert Kraft

I honestly don't care what others have to think, many are full of crap themselves, but there are plenty like me who don't give a **** about being juvenile haters without a purpose

So when did I apologize for Kraft?

Why would I walk away from a team that I have supported for 55 years. The fact that the once best owner in the league has made detrimental decisions to the team in the last 8 years does not change my loyalty which I consider to be a virtue. I do want to correct a statement on my part. You never apologized for Kraft since you think he is infallible and no apology was required. . If you are not interested in the team and its fans as you say I wonder why you are even on the site. I read trhe threads on this site and have yet to see you talk about football.

Why would I walk away from a team that I have supported for 55 years. The fact that the once best owner in the league has made detrimental decisions to the team in the last 8 years does not change my loyalty which I consider to be a virtue. I do want to correct a statement on my part. You never apologized for Kraft since you think he is infallible and no apology was required. . If you are not interested in the team and its fans as you say I wonder why you are even on the site. I read trhe threads on this site and have yet to see you talk about football.

Because I didn't say I wasn't interested in the team. Just like I never apologized for Kraft or said he was infallible.

Now do you see how incredibly full of crap you are. Who cares if you supported the team for 55 years, you hate the guy who has owned it for the last 22.....are you that spineless, that immoral that you have to continue to enjoy his product and can't help yourself? Either dump the team or STFU and stop being a hypocrite.

I'm not surprised you can't find posts where I discuss football.....you can't even find words in your own post.

I don't hate Kraft and respect him as a human being. I vociferously disagree with his actions since 2007 especially his relations with Goodell which is an entirely different issue . I don't need or respect someone like yourself to advise me what team to root for. Being loyal to a team since its inception is a sign of a hypocrite to only someone who doesn't value loyalty and will jump off the bandwagon as soon as the team starts losing. Since you are so interested in discussing football, I wonder why you are even posting on this thread since it all about Hunt and his protest not about football as you define it. I have no intention to STFU until this issue is resolved and it is unfortunate for you and the other Kraft true believers can't tolerate it'.

Last edited:
I don't hate Kraft and respect him as a human being. I vociferously disagree with his actions since 2007 especially his relations with Goodell which is an entirely different issue . I don't need or respect someone like yourself to advise me what team to root for. Being loyal to a team since its inception is a sign of a hypocrite to only someone who doesn't value loyalty and will jump off the bandwagon as soon as the team starts losing. Since you are so interested in discussing football, I wonder why you are even posting on this thread since it all about Hunt and his protest not about football as you define it. I have no intention to STFU until this issue is resolved and it is unfortunate for you and the other Kraft true believers can't tolerate it'.

tolerate what? Your stupidity? Feel free to continue to spout it

Bob Kraft has nothing to do with what remains to be resolved

You're the one who claimed to be done with responding to me and yet here you are.....another feather in your cap of full of crapness

Last edited:
Bye bye. Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes