PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: ****dell denies Chiefs appeal (Clark Hunt betrays Chiefs fans, won't sue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
As Judge Parker put it "judge, jury and enforcer"

“We appreciate the opportunity to make our appeal on this matter, and we acknowledge the minor reduction in fines imposed. However, we continue to believe that the facts of this case combined with the league’s inconsistent enforcement of its tampering policies do not warrant the most severe penalty for player-related tampering in league history.

“Having exhausted our options under the appeal process, we are turning the page on this issue and look forward to continuing our preparations for the 2016 season.”

- Chiefs Chairman & CEO Clark Hunt

Last edited:
Hunt not suing - obvious betrayal of the fans.

but but Hunt only has 10 days until the draft so it's pointless

Hunt could still sue to fight the fine and to get a 3rd round comp pick for '17 and get the 6th round pick for '17 back.

NFL didn't come down hard enough on the Chiefs cheating cheaters! Oh and Revis, yeah that's just football, teams are always trying to tamper and steal players from rivals. Don't see what the fuss was about.

Hunt not suing - obvious betrayal of the fans.
Who cares? Chiefs are a bunch of cheats. Zero titles since tampergate. I bet we win the Super Bowl last year if the Chiefs don't cheat. They probably tampered with our offensive line causing them to **** the bed in Denver. Hunt should do the right thing and force Reid to resign.

I don't really go in for the 'the NFL roots for the Jets' conspiratard stuff, but it is super frustrating to see the Chiefs get tagged with this and blatant tampering on the Jets' behalf get met with a shrug.

I don't really go in for the 'the NFL roots for the Jets' conspiratard stuff, but it is super frustrating to see the Chiefs get tagged with this and blatant tampering on the Jets' behalf get met with a shrug.
There's far too many Jets in the league front office and considering the Jets treatment for there not to be something there.
****dell
Kensil
Rod Graves
Grubman (Has a jets jersey hanging in his office)
I think there were a few more. Joker was right all along. Jets have tampered with so many players dating back to the mid 2000's. They should have lost multiple first round picks by now if they weren't treated differently.

We draft a player who grew up a Broncos fan do we worry if he'll cheat to help the Broncos win? We don't cause he's got his career on the line.

I'm convinced the league is corrupt but only so far as trying to 'fix' the product which Belichick has found a way to undermine because it all comes down to $$, not which team wins.

If the league turns a blind eye to the Jets I've got to believe it's only because of the market they are in. To imagine grown men risking their careers and hundreds of millions of dollars to help a certain team win because of rooting interest seems bizarre to me. There's too much on the line for me to buy into the NYJFL truther movement and I loooooove a good nutball conspiracy.

We draft a player who grew up a Broncos fan do we worry if he'll cheat to help the Broncos win? We don't cause he's got his career on the line.

I'm convinced the league is corrupt but only so far as trying to 'fix' the product which Belichick has found a way to undermine because it all comes down to $$, not which team wins.

If the league turns a blind eye to the Jets I've got to believe it's only because of the market they are in. To imagine grown men risking their careers and hundreds of millions of dollars to help a certain team win because of rooting interest seems bizarre to me. There's too much on the line for me to buy into the NYJFL truther movement and I loooooove a good nutball conspiracy.
Maybe it was some sort of deal they made with the Jets, "hey if you suck it up and move to Jersey ****ville we'll let you do whatever you want without penalty, hell we can even pretend you're still in New York!"

but but Hunt only has 10 days until the draft so it's pointless

Hunt could still sue to fight the fine and to get a 3rd round comp pick for '17 and get the 6th round pick for '17 back.

You could sue, for that matter. why don't you?

I am shocked and appalled that the Kansas City Chiets will even be allowed to field a team in 2016. Let the hand-wringing commence.

There was a story a couple of days ago around here about how high ranking NYPD are going down hard for federal corruption and nothing happened to them. A beat cop complained about Diblasio's Operation Zero plan and got stripped of his badge. Sound familiar?

This post and whatever else you've posted in this thread hits the nail on the head 1000%.

This post and whatever else you've posted in this thread hits the nail on the head 1000%.

Quickly editing all of my posts to be pro-eugenics rants.

Roger Goodell reminds me more and More of Cartman every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes