PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts @ Vikings game discussion (CBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Vikings with the 53 yard FG to go up by two scores at the half!

Very nice.

I think that AD Peterson is my favorite non-Patriot to watch play. Dude is awesome.

Anyone see this? Manning is in the pocket getting sacked throws it to his OL 5 yards in front of him while they look for someone to block, and no grounding is called. That's fine because maybe I missed something with my small brain. Then Manning complains that they hit him below the knee and the ref picks him up (you never see refs picking up other QBs) and pats him on the butt like they are best pals. It just irks me how much the refs favor this team. They must do some serious lobbying. /rant

I think that AD Peterson is my favorite non-Patriot to watch play. Dude is awesome.

Seriously. 8 in the box? No prob. I remember watching his 296 yd performance against SD.

If only Minnesota had a legit QB..

Anyone see this? Manning is in the pocket getting sacked throws it to his OL 5 yards in front of him while they look for someone to block, and no grounding is called. That's fine because maybe I missed something with my small brain. Then Manning complains that they hit him below the knee and the ref picks him up (you never see refs picking up other QBs) and pats him on the butt like they are best pals. It just irks me how much the refs favor this team. They must do some serious lobbying. /rant

PoLIEan is the head of the NFL Competition committee. I agree with you.

Dominic Rhodes was in that mix of OLs as well.

Isn't that like 4 complete passes in a row by Jackson?

Am I in a funhouse?

I'm guessing Ryan Longwell for ST player of the week. :)

Last edited:

AD peterson is a monster.

Their patchwork o-line is going to get Manning killed.

Awww . . . Colts called for illegal formation . . . and it costs them 30 yards of field position!

Just awesome. :)

The Colts are more than in trouble. Can you imagine the Colts offense getting shut out this game. They can't get anything going. It's not just Mannings knee, his entire offense is out of sync. I think Manning is concentrating more on not getting hurt more than actually playing football.

Cassel looks better than Manning

Minny is kickin ass today. Man the Colts HAVE got to do somethign about that O-line.

The Colts suck at every aspect of the game - offense, defense, and special teams. I think they will turn it around a bit, but .500 right now for the season is going to be a struggle.

The Colts are more than in trouble. Can you imagine the Colts offense getting shut out this game. They can't get anything going. It's not just Mannings knee, his entire offense is out of sync. I think Manning is concentrating more on not getting hurt more than actually playing football.

Howard Mudd (their O-line coach) isn't even there. That's how out of it they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft